|Mouse Group:||Forest Guild|
|Bait Pref:|| Gnarled|
|More Info:||MouseHunt Info Page|
Hunter's lore describes these mice as a curse, bringing bad luck and fruitless hunts. Hunters lament at the eerie caw of a Harpy mouse descending from the clouds, knowing that escape is impossible. Harpy mice exist to torture MouseHunters by constantly stealing their cheese and raiding their supplies. Their swift wings bring a dark plague of frustration to any hunter unfortunate enough to encounter them.
History and Trivia
- The Harpy mouse is the only mouse to appear facing opposite in its thumbnail picture than in the full-scale picture.
- On 15 December 2010, a new wave of mice invaded the Festive Comet. Led by the Scrooge Mouse, the Harpy Mouse was released in the Festive Comet for the first time and in this location, was found to be especially attracted to Seasoned Gouda cheese; it was humorously costumed to befit the event.
- On 25 January 2011 they began to drop Divine Orb as loot.
- Harpy mice began dropping the Scalloped Pink Egg as loot, on 19 April 2011, for the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event.
- On 13 June 2011, the Harpy mouse was chosen as one of three "Monday Mystery Mice", along with the Sorcerer mouse and Desert Nomad mouse. It dropped SUPER|brie+ cheese as loot for one day only.
Harpy Mice are weak to Shadow type weapons, like the Sinister Portal.