|Loot:|| Ancient Potion|
Corrupted Radioactive Blue Potion
|Mouse Group:||The Forgotten Mice|
|Bait Pref:|| Ancient cheese|
Radioactive Blue cheese
|More Info:||MouseHunt Info Page|
The Catacombs are a dangerous place where mouse and hunter alike meet their fate. Scavenger mice sneak into the labyrinth that is the Catacombs collecting various bits of discarded cheese, gold and equipment. Scavengers are very protective of their findings and those who get in their way often find themselves at the wrong end of a shovel!
- "Scavenger" redirects here. For more uses, see the Snow Scavenger mouse.
The Scavenger Mouse is a breed of mouse found in the Catacombs and the Forbidden Grove. They are known to drop Corrupted Radioactive Blue Potions, Ancient Potions and Scrap Metal in both locations. They are also known to drop Coal in the Catacombs and Runes in the Forbidden Grove.
Scavenger mice have been found to be especially attracted to both Ancient cheese and Radioactive Blue.
History and Trivia
- On 12 January 2011, Scavenger mice could be found at Ronza's Traveling Shoppe where they dropped Rockforth cheese as loot for the first time.
- Scavenger mice began dropping the Blue Argyle Egg as loot, in the Catacombs on 16 April 2011, for the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event.
- Scavenger mice were available in the Haunted Manor and Pumpkin Patch sections of the Haunted Terrortories during the 2011 Halloween Trick AND Treat Event, but only when hunters armed their traps with Spooky Charms.
- During the Spring Egg Hunt 2012 event, Scavenger mice began dropping a bonus Scavenger Egg as loot for hunters who had obtained the Eggscavator.