- "Assassin" redirects here. For other uses, see Assassin (disambiguation).
|Mouse Group: Followers of Furoma|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Tactical||Other Requirements:||None|
|Locations:||Dojo||Loot:||Ambush Trap Blueprints|
Satchel of Gold (1,000 gold)
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Some believe these highly trained assassins stand in opposition to the Furoma forces, while others believe they simply work for the highest bidder. Well trained in both combat and stealth, these mice are extremely difficult to catch.|
|Mouse ID#: 9|
Cheese and Charm Preference
No Charms are required to attract the Assassin Mouse.
Power Type Weaknesses
Hunters can encounter the Assassin Mouse only in the Dojo location. It is very rarely encountered.
The Assassin Mouse drops the following loot in the Dojo location:
Attraction info and special event loot drops for the Assassin Mouse can be found at the individual event location pages.
- The Assassin Mouse drops the Assassin Egg during the annual Spring Egg Hunt.
History and Trivia
- 20 November 2008: The Assassin Mouse was released in the Training Grounds..
- 27 November 2008: The Assassin Mouse's habitat expanded to the Dojo when Hunters accessed the Furoma Pagoda locations for the first time.
- 2 December 2008: The Assassin Mouse began to drop the Ambush Trap Blueprints as loot.
- 11 December 2008: The Assassin Mouse began to drop a Satchel of Gold worth 1,000 gold as loot.
- 8 June 2010: The Assassin Mouse was removed from the Training Grounds location during the major update to MouseHunt v3.0 (Longtail).
- 4 April 2012: The Assassin Mouse began dropping a bonus Assassin Egg as loot during the Spring Egg Hunt 2012 event.
- 29 August 2012: The Assassin Mouse began dropping Ancient Relics as loot.
- 29 July 2015: The Assassin Mouse has an increased chance of dropping Ambush Trap Blueprints.