Christmas Tree Mouse
The Christmas Tree Mouse is an Event Mouse found during the annual Great Winter Hunt event.
|Christmas Tree Mouse|
|Mouse Group: Event Mice (Great Winter Hunt)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||All types||Other Requirements:||??|
|Cheese:||See current Great Winter Hunt location||Charm:||??|
|Locations:||Great Winter Hunt||Loot:||See current Great Winter Hunt location|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|What better way to blend into your environment and evade MouseHunters than a Christmas Tree costume!|
|Mouse ID#: 36|
Finding Event Mice
- Great Winter Hunt 2017 - 12 December 2017 through 9 January 2018
- Great Winter Hunt 2016 - 13 December 2016 through 10 January 2017
- Great Winter Hunt 2015 - 15 December 2015 through 12 January 2016
- Great Winter Hunt 2014 - 9 December 2014 through 6 January 2015
- Great Winter Snowball Fight - 10 December 2013 through 7 January 2014
- Great Winter Hunt 2012 - 10 December 2012 through 2 January 2012
- Great Winter Hunt 2011 - 7 December 2011 through 9 January 2012
- The Great Winter Hunt 2010 - 24 November 2010 through 6 January 2011
- Great Winter Hunt '09 - 3 December 2009 through 2 January 2010
History and Trivia
- 3 December 2009: The Christmas Tree Mouse was released for the first time as part of the Great Winter Hunt '09 event and dropped Icing Sugar as loot.
- 12 December 2009: The Christmas Tree Mouse began to drop both Gingerbread Base Blueprints and Gingerbread House Plans in the Festive Comet.
- 14 December 2009: The Christmas Tree Mouse began to drop Three Santa Hats in the Festive Comet.
- 22 December 2009: The Christmas Tree Mouse began to drop Eleven Coloured Lights in the Festive Comet.
- 23 December 2009: The Christmas Tree Mouse began to drop Twelve Liters of Egg Nog in the Festive Comet.
- 2 January 2010: The Christmas Tree Mouse was released into the Harbour for a period of time to make up for a glitch and give players a chance at another set of Gingerbread Base Blueprints or Gingerbread House Plans. The glitch prevented players from collecting a second set of Gingerbread Base Blueprints or Gingerbread House Plans after failing to craft the item. It also dropped Frozen Fromage.
- 13 December 2016: The points/gold for Christmas Tree Mouse were changed.