|Mouse Group: Mountain Mice|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Any type||Other Requirements:||None|
|Cheese:||Standard Cheese||Charm:||Prospector's Charm|
Town of Digby
Town of Gnawnia
|Loot:||Packet of Flour|
Satchel of Gold (500)
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Similar in rarity and strength to the gold mouse, the diamond mouse offers a high points reward to the hunter who can catch it.|
|Mouse ID#: 53|
Cheese and Charm Preference
The Diamond Mouse can be attracted using Standard Cheese.
In the Town of Gnawnia location, the Diamond Mouse can also be encountered when hunting with Gilded Cheese.
In the Windmill location, the Diamond Mouse will not be encountered when hunting with Grilled Cheese.
In the Mountain location, the Diamond Mouse will not be encountered when hunting with Chedd-Ore Cheese or Abominable Asiago Cheese.
In the Dojo location, the Diamond Mouse can also be encountered when hunting with Maki Cheese.
No Charms are required to attract the Diamond Mouse.
Power Type Weaknesses
Hunters can encounter the Diamond Mouse in the following locations:
The Diamond Mouse drops the following loot:
Attraction info and special event loot drops for the Diamond Mouse can be found at the individual event location pages.
- The Diamond Mouse drops the Diamond Egg during the annual Spring Egg Hunt.
- Great Winter Hunt 2015
- Spring Egg Hunt 2015
- MouseHunt's Seventh Birthday
- Year of the Sheep Festival
- Great Winter Hunt 2014
- Spring Egg Hunt 2014
- MouseHunt's Sixth Birthday
- Year of the Horse Festival
- Great Winter Snowball Fight
- Great Gnawnian Games
- Spring Egg Hunt 2012
- MouseHunt's Fourth Birthday Celebration
- Year of the Dragon Festival
History and Trivia
- 25 January 2011: The Diamond Mouse began to drop Simple Orb as loot.
- 4 April 2012: The Diamond Mouse began dropping a bonus Diamond Egg as loot as part of the Spring Egg Hunt 2012 event.
- 25 June 2013: The Diamond Mouse gained a vulnerability to Law power type traps, with the release of Varmint Valley.
- 25 March 2014: The Raw Diamond Mouse was introduced as the Rift counterpart of the Diamond Mouse.
- 25 March 2014: The Diamond Mouse gained a vulnerability to Rift power type traps, with the introduction of the Rift Plane.
- 2 September 2014: The Diamond Mouse began to drop Packet of Flour at the Windmill.
- 17 October 2018: The Diamond Mouse changed mouse groups from Indigenous Mice to Mountain Mice.