Extreme Everysports Mouse
(Redirected from Extreme Everysports)
The Extreme Everysports Mouse is an Event Mouse found during Great Gnawnian Games events.
|Extreme Everysports Mouse|
|Mouse Group: Event Mice (Great Gnawnian Games)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||All types||Other Requirements:||??|
|Cheese:||See current Great Gnawnian Games location||Charm:||??|
|Locations:||Great Gnawnian Games||Loot:||See current Great Gnawnian Games location|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|The Extreme Everysports mouse doesn't know the meaning of the word erinaceous, but then again, you had to look it up too. He also doesn't know how to quit, or even what that means, and you DON'T have to look that one up. This is one accomplished mouse. Training day and night is the only thing this mouse seems to know (along with a few words). Capable of dominating in nearly every sport known to mousekind, he is a fierce competitor in the Great Gnawnian Games.|
|Mouse ID#: 398|
Finding Event Mice
- Great Gnawnian Games 2016 - 9 - 23 August 2016
- Year of the Horse Festival - 30 January through 18 February 2014
- Great Gnawnian Games 2012 - 31 July through 13 August 2012
History and Trivia
- 31 July 2012: The Extreme Everysports Mouse was released as part of the first Great Gnawnian Games.
- Erinaceous: Of, pertaining to, or resembling a hedgehog.