- 1 Ronza Arrives in Gnawnia
- 2 New Rift Treasures and Updates
- 3 MouseHunt PuzzleTrap has been released!
Ronza Arrives in Gnawnia
28 June 2016
- Ronza will remain in Gnawnia until Tuesday, July 5!
Ronza's Traveling Shoppe Open for a Limited Time!
Ronza visits far and distant lands looking for new hunting equipment to bring to the Kingdom of Gnawnia. After a lengthy journey, Ronza has finally returned with a wide array of equipment for sale! Her schedule is a busy one, and she never stays for long, so make sure to visit her shop and browse her wares!
Pay special attention to which of Ronza's wares are Limited Edition. Anything marked as Limited Edition is in short supply and will not ever return to the Kingdom!
Travel to Ronza's Traveling Shoppe!
- Chrome MonstroBot (Upgrade for the Sandstorm MonstroBot)
- Ronza's General Store is once again stocking a kit that will upgrade the Sandstorm MonstroBot into the powerful Chrome MonstroBot! The upgraded version has a whopping 8,500 Power, 22% Power Bonus, 10% Attraction Bonus, and 30 Luck!
- Law Laser Trap (Limited Edition)
- A powerful Law trap that harnesses an old-timey engine design and a high-powered laser to achieve 1,750 Law Power, 20% Power Bonus, 10% Attraction Bonus, and 3 Luck! Lay down the law with lasers!
- Zugzwang's Ultimate Move (Limited Edition)
- This very capable Tactical trap is specially designed to fight against Zugzwang's mice in the Seasonal Garden and Zugzwang's Tower. Each hunt taken while you have any amount of Tower Amplifier gives this trap a chance to outwit the mouse, leading to its capture! This ultimate move is sure to come in handy, especially when your Tower Amplifier is running low.
- Chrome A.C.R.O.N.Y.M. (Limited Edition)
- A much shinier, lucker version of the Arcane Capturing Rod of Never Yielding Mystery. The chromed version sports 5,000 Power, 10% Power Bonus, 10% Attraction Bonus, and 20 Luck!
- Biomolecular Re-atomizer Trap (Limited Edition)
- After much study, Ronza has finally tried her hand at designing a capable Rift trap. The Biomolecular Re-atomizer Trap is not only a capable Rift trap but its special atomizing ability will increase Rift Circuitry drops!
- Unique Trap Skins (Tradable in the Marketplace)
- Not to restrict herself to only making traps, Ronza designed stylish Trap Skins. Customize the look of your M.Y.N.O.R.C.A. Trap, Infinite Labyrinth Trap, Ancient Box Trap, Steam Laser Mk. III, Sandtail Sentinel, or Reaper's Perch Trap!
Ronza's Charm Shoppe
- Lantern Oil Charm (New Charm!)
- Reveal an extra Labyrinth clue when one is found!
- Crucible Cloning Charm (New Charm!)
- +3 extra Crystal Crucibles when any are found as loot!
- Super Wealth Charm
- Exchange 4 Wealth Charms for a Super Wealth Charm capable of a greater gold-earning boost and higher maximum yield!
- Extreme Wealth Charm (New Charm!)
- Exchange 3 Super Wealth Charms to reach even higher heights of gold!
- Oxygen Burst Charm
- Gather Oxygen in the Sunken City more quickly! You'll receive an extra Oxygen Canister when a captured mouse drops one!
- Super Rift Vacuum Charm
- An upgraded version of the Rift Vacuum Charm, this charm can generate an additional Calcified Rift Mist when capturing a mouse.
- Super Cactus Charm
- Massive Power Bonus with the Claw Shot Base and either of the S.L.A.C. traps in Claw Shot City!
- Unstable Charm
- Turns into a random charm upon use. Wide array of possible charms, from Power and Luck to Ultimate and Shattering!
- Mining Charm
- Packs a punch against Digby Dirt Dwellers!
- Tarnished Charm
- Equip to polish it into a powerful Chrome Charm for bonus Luck!
- Safeguard Charm
- Wards off Cursed and Corrupt Mice!
- Grubling Bonanza Charm
- Instantly starts a Grubling Stampede!
- EMP400 Charm
- Massive power bonus when armed alongside Fusion Fondue! Show the M400 who's boss!
- Gargantua Guarantee Charm
- Arming this charm with a streak of 7 or higher in the Fiery Warpath will lure the Gargantuamouse towards your trap, as long as your cheese attracts a mouse.
Ronza's General Store
- Chrome MonstroBot Upgrade Kit
- Upgrade your Sandstorm MonstroBot into the ultimate physical trap!
- Airship Journal Theme
- Celebrate Ronza with this unique journal theme purchased at Ronza's Traveling Shop!
- Enriched Cavern Soil (New Item!)
- Used in the creation of Super Nightshade Farming Charm, a charm that will cause a Nightshade to drop anytime you capture a mouse, anywhere in the entire Kingdom!
- Magnetic Charm Chunk (New Item!)
- Used to create the Compass Magnet Charm. A charm that completely prevents Dead End Clues in the Labyrinth and also has a chance of removing existing Dead End Clues from your Labyrinth Compass.
- Spiked Metal
- These spiked panels of metal are used to create the Spiked Anchor Charm, a more powerful version of the Empowered Anchor Charm.
- Heavy Gold
- This item is used to create the Golden Anchor Charm. These charms increase Sand Dollar loot drops while diving at the Sunken City.
- Extra Coarse Salt
- Create Super Salt Charms, which counts for double the salt power against the King Grub in the Sand Crypts!
- Powdered Bleach
- Combine with Soapy Suds and a Simple Orb to create a SUPER Soap Charm for Toxic Spills!
- Mini Maelstrom
- Used to craft the Smart Water Jet Charm. These charms automatically disarm after being consumed for more controlled water navigation. Crafting your own charms also skips the Sand Dollar cost that the Sunken City Charm Shoppekeeper charges!
- Double Dewdrop Powders
- Ronza has once again stocked her General Store with a variety of Double Dewdrop Powders to create powerful loot-doubling charms for use in the Living Garden!
Ronza's Cartographer stocks a special Golden Jade Scroll Case. Inside you'll find a special treasure map containing mice throughout the Kingdom. At the end of your treasure hunt you'll find a Golden Jade Treasure Chest stocked full of Ancient Relics, Ancient Charms, Points, and more!
New Supply Ships!
Ronza has brought with her new "Supply Ships" stocked with tons of useful items! You'll also find Airship Charms, which provide an impressive Power and Luck bonus and are available directly from the Premium Shoppe, as free daily gifts for friends, and as free rewards within Daily Loyalty Chests!
- Ronza's Labyrinth Supply Ship
- Gruyere, Airship Charms, Oil, Cubes, Magnets
- Ronza's Rift Supply Ship
- Magical String, Airship Charms, Riftiago, Mist Canisters, Whisker Charms, Enerchi, Aleth Essence
- Ronza's Fungal Supply Ship
- Gruyere, Airship Charms, Minerals, Gemstones
- Ronza's Living Garden Supply Ship
- SUPER|brie+, Airship Charms, Dewthief Camembert, Aleth Essence
- Ronza's Gauntlet Supply Ship
- SUPER|brie+, Airship Charms, Gauntlet Tier 3, 4, and 5 Cheese
- Ronza's Diving Supply Ship
- SUPER|brie+, Airship Charms, Oxygen Canisters, Water Jet Charms, Empowered Anchor Charms
- Ronza's Tribal Supply Ship
- SUPER|brie+, Airship Charms, Shell, Gumbo, and Crunchy Cheese, plus random Havarti Cheese
- Dirigible Kit
- SUPER|brie+ and Airship Charms
- 15 Airship Charms
- +5 Luck and +800 Power!
- Airship Supply Kit
- SUPER|brie+ and Airship Charms
Rockforth Cheese, Rockstar Mice, and Moussile Mice
While hunting at Ronza's Traveling Shoppe you may come across a bait with an especially loud flavour -- Rockforth Cheese! The extreme volume means you can only hold 99 pieces in your inventory, however, arming it will bring around two special mice! The Rockstar and Moussile Mouse have both come to visit her shoppe and are carrying special loot.
Ronza arrives in Gnawnia!
- Return of the Chrome MonstroBot!
- Wide variety of special charms!
- Useful crafting items!
- Send Airship Charms as free gifts and find them in loyalty chests!
New Rift Treasures and Updates
21 June 2016
New Rift Treasure Maps and updates to the Furoma Rift!
Attuned Enerchi Induction Base
Now available at the Furoma Rift Trapsmith is an upgraded version of the Enerchi Induction Base. The Attuned Enerchi Induction Base requires a hunter to own the original Enerchi Induction Base and can be purchased with Gold, Rift Circuitry, and a Rift Blossom Branch.
This attuned base is aware of its surroundings and in tune with nature! It has 500 Power, 10% Power Bonus, 10% Attraction Bonus, and 10 Luck. Additonally, the base will generate +3 Enerchi whenever a mouse drops Enerchi as loot or when some is generated from an Enerchi Charm. The Attuned Enerchi Induction Base also has a chance to cause extra Battery Fragments to drop.
Ascended Elder's Grip on Broom Weakens
The Ascender Elder's grip on its Enerchi-infused broom has weakened! This mouse will now drop an "Unstable Broom". The broom is so infused with Enerchi that it is barely able to hold itself together! The slightest shake from a hunter will cause the broom to explode into pieces, releasing a random amount of Enerchi.
Hunters that have already captured the Ascended Elder have been awarded one Unstable Broom per catch. If you've caught the elder, you'll find your Unstable Brooms in the Special section of your inventory.
Within the bristles of the broom hunters will also find items swept up by this elder mouse, including a random quantity of Ancient Relics as well as another Rift-related item. When poking the broom, especially lucky hunters may even solve the mystery of where this old mouse last put its glasses down, revealing a rare collectible.
Finally, the discovery of Unstable Brooms has allowed Larry to devise a method of safely smashing Rift Blossom Branches to unleash the Enerchi they contain. Hunters can now use their Hunter's Hammers to smash Rift Blossom Branches into 100 Enerchi.
New Rift Scroll Cases and Treasure Maps
Available from the various Rift location Cartographers are a number of new Treasure Map Scroll Cases containing maps that will have hunters explore each specific Rift location in search of treasure! These maps are shorter, containing only 15 mice, and as such, the chests they lead to have fewer rewards than some other larger maps.
- Rift Treasure Hunting Basket
- 3 Rare Map Dust, 125 Magical String Cheese
- Rare Map Dust
- Increases map rewards!
New Rift Maps and Furoma Rift updates
- New Attuned Enerchi Induction Base
- New Unstable Broom
- New Treasure Maps in each Rift Location
MouseHunt PuzzleTrap has been released!
10 June 2016
Collect bonus loot to celebrate the release of MouseHunt PuzzleTrap!
HitGrab Releases MouseHunt PuzzleTrap
Now available for iOS and Android is a new puzzle game set in the Kingdom of Gnawnia! Match blocks, detonate bombs, smash crystals and more to solve challenging puzzles and lure mice towards your trap.
- PuzzleTrap Blocks as Bonus Loot
- To celebrate the launch of PuzzleTrap, hunters can now find PuzzleTrap Blocks as bonus loot throughout the Kingdom! These blocks are dropped by any mouse with more difficult mice dropping them more often. You can "pop" these blocks in the Special section of your Inventory to find an item. Possible items include SUPER|brie+, Magic Essence, Ultimate Luck Charms, Chrome Charms, Mobile Charms, and more!
- 10 Free SUPER|brie+
- Earn 10 free SUPER|brie+ by playing PuzzleTrap! Make sure your MouseHunt app for iOS or Android is up to date to get a claim code to use in PuzzleTrap. Enter the code in the settings section of PuzzleTrap, solve a few PuzzleTrap puzzles and earn 10 SUPER|brie+!
Download MouseHunt PuzzleTrap from the App Store or Google Play!
Google Play: http://htgb.co/MHPuzzleTrapAndroid
App Store: http://htgb.co/PuzzleTrapApple