|Mouse Group: Event Mice (Prize)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||All types except Parental||Other Requirements:||??|
|Locations:||All except Meadow||Loot:||Cash prizes|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|This wise-mouse dabbles in the darker side of the mouse world. With pockets as deep as his, he is known for buying his way out of getting caught. Catch this mouse and win a cash prize! (prizes paid via PayPal or can be redeemed for SUPER|brie+)|
|Mouse ID#: 128|
As of 18 November 2015, the Mobster Mouse does not consume cheese or charms when attracted or caught.
The Mobster Mouse is a typical member of the Event Mice group. All power types are of normal effectiveness against it with exception of Parental which is ineffective. After catching a Mobster Mouse, it is not possible to catch another one for 90 days. During special events such as the King's Giveaway, the cooldown period may be lowered.
History and Trivia
- Mobster mice were first released on 1 April 2008 to replace the iTunes mice. The first Mobster mouse to be caught was christened "Fat Tony" via a forum poll.
- On 16 August 2009, the developers announced in a video that going forward roughly 100 Mobsters would be released daily, each worth 25 SUPER|brie+.
- Mobster mice were not available 8 June - 20 October 2010, as the prize system needed to be rebuilt in the MouseHunt version 3.0.
- During the King's Giveaway 2010, failure to catch a Mobster Mouse resulted in an increase of one Prize Power during the giveaway Event.
- 18 November 2015: Prize Mice no longer consume cheese or charms when attracted or caught.