Paragon of Arcane
|Paragon of Arcane|
|Mouse Group: Floating Islanders (Sky Paragon)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Arcane – Very Effective||Other Requirements:||See Island Info below|
Extra Rich Cloud Cheesecake
Sky Pirate Swiss Cheese
|Locations:||Floating Islands||Loot:||See Loot below|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|This mystical creature possesses an absolute mastery of the Arcane powers, allowing it to unlock some of the mysteries of the universe and even to surpass the limits of the physical body. This mighty paragon has the ability to channel and manipulate raw Arcane power through its exquisite golden staff and use it for a wide variety of purposes, many of which are nefarious. Any hunter who is weak of will should not attempt to challenge this formidable adversary because it is said that, purely with the power of thought, it can burrow into the mind and disassemble its contents from the inside out.
The Paragon of Arcane devotes its existence to pursuing knowledge, unravelling the universe, and obliterating anything that stands in its way.
"The mysteries of the Arcane are understood by few and mastered by fewer."
|Mouse ID#: 1016|
- To encounter the Paragon of Arcane, the Hunter must pick an Arcane Keep on the Sky Map.
- After catching the Paragon of Arcane, the Arcane Keep will not be available on subsequent Sky Maps until the Hunter has defeated all 4 Sky Wardens.
- Depending on the buff present, the Paragon of Arcane will drop the corresponding High Altitude Loot:
|Buff||High Altitude Loot|
|Paragon Bangle Shrine||Cloudstone Bangle|
|Paragon Silk Shrine||Skysoft Silk|
|Paragon Sprocket Shrine||Sky Sprocket|
|Paragon Wing Shrine||Enchanted Wing|
- Additionally, the Paragon of Arcane can also drop the following loot:
History and Trivia
- 08 September 2020: The Paragon of Arcane was introduced with the release of the Floating Islands.