Paragon of Forgotten
|Paragon of Forgotten|
|Mouse Group: Floating Islanders (Sky Paragon)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Forgotten – Very Effective||Other Requirements:||See Island Info below|
Extra Rich Cloud Cheesecake
Sky Pirate Swiss Cheese
|Locations:||Floating Islands||Loot:||See Loot below|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|With constant vigilance, this authority of the Forgotten sits and studies the passage of the world around him and commits everything he perceives to his perfect memory. He is considered a living almanac for all of Gnawnian history.
From his mossy perch on the high altitude islands, he peers down at the world below through his magnificent monocle to observe every event, every moment, and stores them all in his Forgotten Stone which ironically prevents him from forgetting anything! Practitioners of the Forgotten make the great pilgrimage to observe him as he records history in the making and to take the test of succession, with the hope of becoming the next Paragon, by answering this one question...
"The power to control the world lies in which finger?"
|Mouse ID#: 1030|
- To encounter the Paragon of Forgotten, the Hunter must pick a Forgotten Fortress on the Sky Map.
- After catching the Paragon of Forgotten, the Forgotten Fortress will not be available on subsequent Sky Maps until the Hunter has defeated all 4 Sky Wardens.
- Depending on the buff present, the Paragon of Forgotten will drop the corresponding High Altitude Loot:
|Buff||High Altitude Loot|
|Paragon Bangle Shrine||Cloudstone Bangle|
|Paragon Silk Shrine||Skysoft Silk|
|Paragon Sprocket Shrine||Sky Sprocket|
|Paragon Wing Shrine||Enchanted Wing|
- Additionally, the Paragon of Forgotten can also drop the following loot:
History and Trivia
- 08 September 2020: The Paragon of Forgotten was introduced with the release of the Floating Islands.