Paragon of Strength
|Paragon of Strength|
|Mouse Group: Floating Islanders (Sky Paragon)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Physical – Very Effective||Other Requirements:||See Island Info below|
Extra Rich Cloud Cheesecake
Sky Pirate Swiss Cheese
|Locations:||Floating Islands||Loot:||See Loot below|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|This extraordinary mouse is a specimen of peak physical perfection. She is an expert in all forms of martial combat and is as deadly with a weapon as she is without. She has been rigorously training atop the highest island mountains since infancy. After countless years of intense conditioning in that thin atmosphere, her body has acclimated to the point where her endurance has become nearly infinite and her monstrous physical strength has become downright terrifying. Rumour has it that she wrestles Sandstorm Monstrobots as a cooldown after her workouts. Any hunter brazen enough to challenge this mountain of a mouse had better not skip leg day.|
|Mouse ID#: 1044|
- To encounter the Paragon of Strength, the Hunter must pick a Physical Palisade on the Sky Map.
- After catching the Paragon of Strength, the Physical Palisade will not be available on subsequent Sky Maps until the Hunter has defeated all 4 Sky Wardens.
- Depending on the buff present, the Paragon of Strength will drop the corresponding High Altitude Loot:
|Buff||High Altitude Loot|
|Paragon Bangle Shrine||Cloudstone Bangle|
|Paragon Silk Shrine||Skysoft Silk|
|Paragon Sprocket Shrine||Sky Sprocket|
|Paragon Wing Shrine||Enchanted Wing|
- Additionally, the Paragon of Strength can also drop the following loot:
History and Trivia
- 08 September 2020: The Paragon of Strength was introduced with the release of the Floating Islands.