Paragon of the Lawless
|Paragon of the Lawless|
|Mouse Group: Floating Islanders (Sky Paragon)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Law – Very Effective||Other Requirements:||See Island Info below|
Extra Rich Cloud Cheesecake
Sky Pirate Swiss Cheese
|Locations:||Floating Islands||Loot:||See Loot below|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|She is the most notorious mouse in all of Gnawnia and the fastest draw of all the lawless! Other than her quick shooting and dubious moral compass, this ruthless criminal also has a reputation for her extraordinary ability to hold her cheese; she can eat any mouse under the table. After growing tired of mundane bank robberies, stagecoach shenanigans, and run-of-the-mill shootouts with the authorities, this merry marauder has taken to the skies to pillage and plunder the Floating Island frontier!|
|Mouse ID#: 1038|
- To encounter the Paragon of the Lawless, the Hunter must pick a Law Garrison on the Sky Map.
- After catching the Paragon of the Lawless, the Law Garrison will not be available on subsequent Sky Maps until the Hunter has defeated all 4 Sky Wardens.
- Depending on the buff present, the Paragon of the Lawless will drop the corresponding High Altitude Loot:
|Buff||High Altitude Loot|
|Paragon Bangle Shrine||Cloudstone Bangle|
|Paragon Silk Shrine||Skysoft Silk|
|Paragon Sprocket Shrine||Sky Sprocket|
|Paragon Wing Shrine||Enchanted Wing|
- Additionally, the Paragon of the Lawless can also drop the following loot:
History and Trivia
- 08 September 2020: The Paragon of the Lawless was introduced with the release of the Floating Islands.