Polar Bear Mouse
|Polar Bear Mouse|
|Mouse Group: Icewing's Invasion (Bergling)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Hydro||Other Requirements:||??|
|Loot:||Frozen Sealed Bottle|
Hunting Research (5,000)
Satchel of Gold (2,000)
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Magical genetic engineering sure has come a long way! This beefy mouse has been augmented with the strength, ferocity, and terrifying features of a genuine polar bear. As a front-line invader, he strikes fear into the heart of whomever he opposes.|
|Mouse ID#: 368|
The Polar Bear Mouse has no specific preference for any kind of cheese.
Hydro traps are of normal effectiveness against the Polar Bear Mouse.
- The Polar Bear Mouse is known to drop War Scrap as loot. It also drops Cheddar Powder, but only when a Hunter is working an M400 Bait Research Assignment.
- The encounter rate for the Polar Bear Mouse can be decreased by arming the Magnet base. Arming a Wax Charm will increase the distance of a successful catch, and arming a Sticky Charm will reduce the distance lost from a miss.
- The Polar Bear Mouse drops Hunting Research (5000 points), Satchel of Gold (2000 gold), Sticky Charm and Wax Charm as loot. It also drops Cheddar Powder, but only when a Hunter is working an M400 Bait Research Assignment.
- The Polar Bear Mouse drops the Iceberg Egg and Slushy Shoreline Egg during the annual Spring Egg Hunt.
- MouseHunt's Ninth Birthday - 1 - 15 March 2017
- Location: Birthday Party Zone
- MouseHunt's Eighth Birthday - 3 - 21 March 2016
- Year of the Monkey Festival - 2 - 16 February 2016
- Great Winter Hunt 2015 - 15 December 2015 through 12 January 2016
- MouseHunt's Seventh Birthday - 5 - 19 March 2015
- Year of the Sheep Festival - 17 February through 5 March 2015
- Year of the Horse Festival - 30 January through 18 February 2014
- Year of the Snake Festival - 11 - 25 February 2013
History and Trivia
- 30 April 2012: The Polar Bear Mouse was released in the Bazaar, Calm Clearing, Cape Clawed, Crystal Library, Great Gnarled Tree, Harbour, King's Arms, Laboratory, Meadow, Mountain, Muridae Market, S.S. Huntington II, Town of Digby, Town of Gnawnia, Training Grounds, and Windmill. While available in these locations, Arcane, Draconic, Forgotten, Physical, Shadow, and Tactical power types were listed as less effective against it.
- 7 May 2012: The Polar Bear Mouse moved locations and could only be found at the Slushy Shoreline where the range of power types effective against it was reduced to Hydro only.
- 14 May through 24 May 2012: The Polar Bear Mouse dropped Interlocking Hull Fragments.
- 1 June 2012: The Polar Bear Mouse began to drop loot in the Iceberg location.
- 18 June 2012: The Polar Bear Mouse began to drop Frozen Sealed Bottle as loot.