The Snowblower Mouse is an Event Mouse found during the annual Great Winter Hunt event.
|Mouse Group: Event Mice (Great Winter Hunt)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||All types||Other Requirements:||??|
|Cheese:||See current Great Winter Hunt location||Charm:||??|
|Locations:||Great Winter Hunt||Loot:||See current Great Winter Hunt location|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|If you want to build a huge snow castle, sure, you could go at it all old-school with shovels. If you wanted to take all day, anyway.|
But if you want to build a huge snow castle in a couple hours, you call over this mouse and just watch him work! Walls rise in the same time it takes to brew a hot cocoa. Battlements are built while you track down a candy cane to use as a stir stick. And if you ask really nicely, he may clear your driveway afterward too.
But you're going to have to share some of that cocoa.
Finding Event Mice
- Great Winter Hunt 2017 - 12 December 2017 through 9 January 2018
- Great Winter Hunt 2016 - 13 December 2016 through 10 January 2017
- Great Winter Hunt 2015 - 15 December 2015 through 12 January 2016
- Great Winter Hunt 2014 - 9 December 2014 through 6 January 2015
- Great Winter Snowball Fight - 10 December 2013 through 7 January 2014
- Great Winter Hunt 2012 - 21 December 2012 through 2 January 2013
History and Trivia
- 10 December 2012: The Snowblower Mouse was released as part of the Great Winter Hunt 2012 event, but was locked and Hunters were unable to encounter this mouse.
- 21 December 2012: The Snowblower Mouse was unlocked and could now be encountered and caught by Hunters., but only after catching a Confused Courier with the Letter to Santa, Age 11.
- 13 December 2016: The points/gold for Snowblower Mouse were changed.