added a small note to help people understand the synergy between the grove and realm --Midnight08 15:27, 7 March 2009 (UTC)
Is the BW really in the FG? Any confirmed catches there? Ditto the AR? --Winelight 12:56, 16 March 2009 (UTC)
- Black Widows are in the Forbidden Grove. As for the Acolyte Realm, I haven't seen any catches yet but we don't really have any reason as of yet to not expect them to also be found there. I say that because Dave said that special mice can't be found in places like the Meditation Room and the Pinnacle Chamber which contain very specific breeds of mice. The Acolyte Realm, however, is quite far from being like those two locations. For the moment, I'll try searching for more catches to see if I can find something. --Mikeyco 15:05, 16 March 2009 (UTC)
10:13am Stefan Hinterholzer sounded the Hunter’s Horn. I was successful in my hunt! I caught a 2 oz. Black Widow mouse from the Forbidden Grove worth 479 points and 12 gold. The mouse also dropped the following loot: 8 pieces of radioactive blue cheese, 13 pieces of super brie cheese.
Openings no longer accurate, and seem to be getting moved by 5/10 mins every so often. They were a rough guide, but don't know whether it may be worth removing completely? Fishwick
- It was a good try with new information anyways. It might be a good idea to get players to contribute the opening hours. -- Grexx 16:33, 9 March 2009 (UTC)
It's possible, but I'm guessing it may need changing every 6 hours now. Lot of work for the few Wiki users that are in those areas. May just be better for them to check the boards. Fishwick 18:20, 9 March 2009 (UTC)
- Last night the Forbidden Grove was open for around 4 hours.
- 10:37pm yesterday I traveled from the Calm Clearing and have arrived at the Forbidden Grove. The cost of the journey was 1,992 gold.
- 2:19am As the heavy stone gates of the hidden grove closed, the trees were engulfed in a thick, black fog. The ground began to fade as I felt a cold shiver rush through my body. I awoke in a strange realm...
- Anyone know if this is instead of the 3 hour (give or take) timer? Kbryant 14:09, 9 April 2009 (UTC)
Just wanted to put this down somewhere, developer Giorgio mentioned that the mice in the Forbidden Grove and Catacombs are attracted by Radioactive Blue. -- Grexx 21:21, 14 March 2009 (UTC)