From the looks of it, the mouse is in the majority of locations. Once the locations have been confirmed, it should probably be switched over to an exclusion list similar to Black Widow Mouse, rather than listing down almost every location in-game.
Just in case there are any discrepancies, here is the list of locations I've seen on profiles:
- Harbour, Mountain
- Calm Clearing, Great Gnarled Tree
- Laboratory, Town of Digby, Bazaar
- Cape Clawed
Haven't had the chance to see any hunters catching them in the Training Grounds and S.S. Huntington II, but have seen a couple of posts about it and doesn't seem to be too doubtful, but one can never be too sure. -- Grexx 19:16, 15 January 2010 (UTC)
- I can confirm that 127 of them have been caught in Rodentia, and S.S. Huntington II is the only location in Rodentia. I've seen one report that it was caught in Meadow, but it no longer was shown on the person's profile. -- Camomiletea 19:59, 15 January 2010 (UTC)
- Just saw someone's Meadow catch, as well as the S.S. Huntington II logic lol. -- Grexx 21:56, 15 January 2010 (UTC)
- Confirmed the Training Grounds location, so the list of locations is verified. Looks like an exclusion list isn't going to work well since the Hope Mouse can be found in 12 out of 25 locations. -- Grexx 10:43, 16 January 2010 (UTC)
Mission of Hope
It'd be good if someone can do a brief writeup and link for the website under the history & trivia section and move it up from the external link, which will make it more informative and useful.
Further elaboration on the earthquake would help too, especially some useful links. -- Grexx 07:30, 16 January 2010 (UTC)
I don't know the point information on Hope mice. Also it would be good to have information about the earthquake in Haiti in the History & Trivia section, with possibly relevant links to Wikipedia or something. -- Camomiletea 19:49, 20 January 2010 (UTC)
- Info has been updated. Pus 20:18, 20 January 2010 (UTC)
- I sounded the Hunter's Horn.
- I was successful in my hunt! I caught a 3 oz. Hope mouse from the Cape Clawed worth 998 points and 1,003 gold.
Locations, take two
These mice are "back" do to the devestation in Pakistan. I just caught one in the Calm Clearing (with Cherry cheese, no less!). Should we add new locations to the infobox and narrative, or put a temporary banner on the page saying that it can be found outside the TG for a limited time, or…? --GoBecky 20:52, 26 August 2010 (UTC)
- We can add the new temporary locations to infobox and narrative, and remove them later - or rather move them to History/Trivia section. -- camomiletea 21:00, 26 August 2010 (UTC)
- I've done a check for the locations myself-and have added them in-so it should be all sorted now :) shaun1e 22:12, 26 August 2010 (UTC)
We need to check if Hope is still at Training Grounds. There's conflicting information. The regional listing says Hope is in Furoma, but the listing for Training Grounds (or any location within Furoma) doesn't have it. I tend to believe the location listing more than the regional one, but as we've seen before during the Halloween event (which claimed Lycans were in Haunted Terrotories) both could be wrong. So to really determine if Hope is there, I think the Effectiveness bar may be accurate... -- camomiletea 05:10, 13 November 2010 (UTC)
- I've seen at least 1 catch of a friend during the Boot Camp event 2 Weeks ago… Though I personally haven't seen any in nearly 500 hunts recently. …and I believe it was not listed in the Effectiveness-meter. … :s ____m. 10:15, 17 November 2010 (UTC)
- When I looked today, http://www.hitotext.com/mh/viewdata.php lists 5 Hope mice in TG (2 brie, 3 SB), out of 290 hunts. Not quite the 1000 hunts we like before having some statistical certainty, but enough to say they are still there. -- 12:38, 17 November 2010 (UTC)