Merger with Traps
Should be merged with Traps as much of the information is duplicated. This page would be better served just talking about Trapsmiths and the traps they sell, without the stats. Stats should be moved to Traps. Comments anyone?
- Yeah, I've just gone through and bulleted them. The Traps article should really be the same, and stats should only be listed on each separate component article. Revengeance 02:11, 1 December 2008 (UTC)
- The main difference between Traps and Trapsmith was to point out that there was a difference in cost for some traps. I still think we should have individual pages for each Trapsmith (as I had originally set up Town of Gnawnia Trapsmith, Town of Digby Trapsmith et al.) with a list of the traps featured and their respective costs without clutter on one main page. --Peter888 03:18, 1 December 2008 (UTC)
- Duplicated stats on every individual trapsmith article was worse than what was happening here. How this article is now is better than having three or four additional articles with only two sentences. Revengeance 14:58, 1 December 2008 (UTC)
- I think stats should be link to traps and bases to reduce duplicating information and reduce editing time/effort. Pus 12:10, 12 August 2009 (UTC).
I just reverted the changes to this page. It is best to keep information in one place (e.g. Traps) so that if anything changes there's only one place to update. This page should merely list what's available in each store. -- Camomiletea 19:26, 13 August 2009 (UTC)
This section needs to be updated. I suggest we either A) maintain the tables to show all weapons and bases previously sold by Ronza or B) remove the tables and simply link to the history section of Ronza's main page. --Hyperchao 10:34, 25 December 2009 (UTC)
- Needs to be updated (option A). The History page doesn't list the refund values, and I think it's good to have all the traps info in one page rather than scattered throughout the history. I could do it, but only after the holidays, I think. -- Camomiletea 17:47, 25 December 2009 (UTC)
Festive Comet Shop
The way this section is set up currently implies that the items from this celebration, were also available last year at the same costs, etc. Because there's only a note about the items from the prior year that they were only available then. No note on the most recent items saying they were only this year's.
Since there actually were no items in common between the years, I think it makes more sense to separate into two sections, listing what the Shop carried each year. Along the lines that the Ronza's Traveling Shop is laid out. -- camomiletea 07:53, 13 January 2012 (UTC)