|Mouse Group: Icewing's Invasion (Bergling)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Hydro||Other Requirements:||??|
|Locations:||Iceberg||Loot:||Hunting Research (5,000) |
Satchel of Gold (2,000 gold)
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Using his keen sense of smell, the Wolfskie mouse leads the pack and is able to sniff out the finest of cheese. Summoning feral courage and the brave spirits of his ancestors, this scout sneaks behind enemy lines to find poorly-protected stockpiles of cheese.|
|Mouse ID#: 370|
Wolfskie mice have no specific preference for any kind of cheese.
- The Wolfskie Mouse drops the Iceberg Egg during the annual Spring Egg Hunt.
History and Trivia
- The Wolfskie Mouse was painted live on 27 April 2012 during an 'All about the art' Feedback Friday. Ideas and suggestions for how the mouse should look were provided by the audience at the time of painting.
- The Wolfskie was released on 30 April 2012, in the Bazaar, Calm Clearing, Cape Clawed, Crystal Library, Great Gnarled Tree, Harbour, King's Arms, Laboratory, Meadow, Mountain, Muridae Market, S.S. Huntington II, Town of Digby, Town of Gnawnia, Training Grounds, and Windmill. Whilst the mouse was available in these locations, Draconic, Forgotten, Arcane, Shadow, Tactical, and Physical power types were listed as less effective against it, in addition to its current weakness to hydro power type. It was known to drop War Scrap as loot.
- On 7 May 2012, the mouse disappeared until the release of Iceberg on 24 May 2012.
- They began to drop loot in the Iceberg location on 1 June 2012.