Black Widow Mouse
|Black Widow Mouse|
|Mouse Group: Indigenous Mice|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||All types except Parental||Other Requirements:||??|
|Locations:||All except Balack's Cove, Cape Clawed, Dojo, Dracano, Fiery Warpath, Jungle of Dread, King's Gauntlet, Meditation Room, Muridae Market, Pinnacle Chamber, Rodentia region, Slushy Shoreline, Tournament Hall, and Windmill||Loot:||Ancient Relic|
Radioactive Blue cheese
Wicked Gnarly cheese
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|When a mouse is able to swipe a single piece of SUPER|brie+ from a hunter's trap, Widows often follow the lucky mouse and lure them into a tangled trap of their own. Their lust for magical cheese seems to grow stronger with each piece they add to their stash. Extremely sensitive to their surroundings, their ability to detect even the slightest vibration make these stealthy mice somewhat hard to find. This mouse carries SUPER|brie+|
|Mouse ID#: 20|
The Black Widow Mouse is a rare breed of mouse found in all locations except Balack's Cove, Cape Clawed, Dojo, Dracano, Fiery Warpath, Jungle of Dread, King's Gauntlet, Meditation Room, Muridae Market, Pinnacle Chamber, Rodentia region, Slushy Shoreline, Tournament Hall, and Windmill. They are known to always drop Ancient Relic and SUPER|brie+ cheese in all locations, Radioactive Blue cheese in the Mousoleum, Catacombs, and Forbidden Grove, and Gnarled and Wicked Gnarly cheese in the Lagoon.
While Black Widow mice can be attracted by standard cheese, they have a distinct preference for SUPER|brie+ cheese, except in the Mousoleum, Catacombs, Forbidden Grove, and Acolyte Realm, where they are instead especially attracted to Radioactive Blue Cheese, and in Lagoon where they are instead especially attracted to Gnarled and Wicked Gnarly cheese. In the Laboratory, Black Widow mice are especially attracted to both SUPER|brie+ and Radioactive Blue Cheese.
History and Trivia
Black Widow mice were the first visually female breed to be released. Since then, many others have been introduced.
- Between 5 August 2009 and 10 August 2010 the Black Widow was counted as one of the Rare Breeds (along with a variety of Prize Mice and Special Event Mice) that could help hunters earn a Bonus Mice Badge. The Black Widow was subsequently removed from the Rare Breeds list and now counts towards the Breeds Caught total as a member of the Indigenous group.
- On 12 January 2011, Black Widow mice could be found at Ronza's Traveling Shoppe where they dropped Rockforth cheese as loot for the first time.
- On 4 March 2011, Black Widow mice could be found at the Birthday Party location during MouseHunt's 3rd Birthday Celebration.
- During the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event, Black Widow mice began dropping a bonus Black Widow Egg as loot for hunters who had obtained the Rocket Rabbit Mallet. They dropped the same loot the following year during the Spring Egg Hunt 2012 event for hunters who had obtained the Eggscavator.
- Black Widow mice began dropping Ancient Relic as loot on 29 August 2012.