Curious Chemist Mouse
Revision as of 22:17, 23 May 2011 by Camomiletea (clarification (greater potion instead of / not in addition to regular ones))
|Curious Chemist Mouse|
|Mouse Group: Forest Guild|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Tactical||Other Requirements:||??|
|Locations:||Great Gnarled Tree||Loot:||Wicked Gnarly Potion|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|This resident of the Great Gnarled Tree loves to combine different compounds that it finds in nature with cheeses that it pilfers from traps. An avid amateur chemist, it mixes up some seriously strange potions- things that turn fur purple, and make ears grow to ten times their size. No one knows what the Chemist’s latest potion does, or why it is suddenly seeking large amounts of Gnarled Cheese and SUPER|brie+, but one thing is for sure: the results are going to be Wicked Gnarly.|
|Mouse ID#: 45|
Curious Chemist mice have been found to be especially attracted to Gnarled cheese, to the point that any other kind of cheese will simply not suffice.
History and Trivia
- The Curious Chemist first appeared on 16 March 2010.
- The Curious Chemist was originally named the Curious Chemist Mouse. Its name was changed with the release of MouseHunt Version 3.0.
- On 4 March 2011, Curious Chemist mice could be found at the Birthday Party location during MouseHunt's 3rd Birthday Celebration, where they were found to drop Cupcake Colby Potion, Gnarled cheese and Wicked Gnarly cheese as loot. They also developed a preference for SUPER|brie+ cheese in this location.
- Curious Chemist mice began dropping the Blue Argyle Egg as loot on 16 April 2011, and the Stripy Red Egg on 17 April, for the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event.
- Starting on 20 May 2011, Curious Chemist mice dropped a Greater Wicked Gnarly Potion instead of Wicked Gnarly Potion as loot, but only for the three days duration of the Curious Chemisty Weekend.