|Mouse Group: Indigenous Mice|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||All types||Other Requirements:||??|
Packet of Flour
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|When mice ran the farmers off this tract of land, the Farm Hands ransacked their crops... and quickly learned that if they wanted more, they would have to grow it themselves. Farm Hand mice mostly eat fresh, crunchy carrots and cabbage, but if someone were to come along with a handful of that cheesy food all the city slickers are munchin' on, well, they might just be obliged to eat it.|
|Mouse ID#: 228|
The Farmhand Mouse has been found to be especially attracted to SUPER|brie+ cheese, to the point that any other kind of cheese will simply not suffice.
All power types are of normal effectiveness against the Farmhand Mouse.
- Great Winter Hunt 2015 - 15 December 2015 through 12 January 2016
- Ronza - 30 June through 7 July 2015
- MouseHunt's Sixth Birthday - 4-25 March 2014
- Spring Egg Hunt 2011 - 14 April through 10 May 2011
History and Trivia
- 30 June 2010: The Farmhand Mouse is introduced as part of the Windmill update.
- 25 January 2011: The Farmhand Mouse began to drop Flawed Orb as loot.
- 25 June 2013: The Farmhand Mouse gained a vulnerability to Law power type traps, with the release of Varmint Valley.
- 25 March 2014: The Farmhand Mouse gained a vulnerability to Rift power type traps, with the release of the Rift Plane.
- 2 September 2014: The Farmhand Mouse began dropping Packet of Flour as loot.