|Mouse Group: Indigenous Mice|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||All types except Parental||Other Requirements:||??|
Town of Digby
Town of Gnawnia
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Significantly more rare than many other mice, this solid gold mouse is not much stronger than common mice and fetches a handsome reward.|
|Mouse ID#: 87|
Gold mice have no specific preference for any kind of cheese.
History and Trivia
- The visual appearance of these mice bears a resemblance to the Budai figure from Chinese culture.
- They dropped Rockforth cheese in Ronza's Traveling Shoppe during her October 2009 visit.
- On 15 December 2010, a new wave of mice invaded the Festive Comet. Led by the Scrooge Mouse, the Gold Mouse was released in the Festive Comet for the first time and in this location, was found to be especially attracted to Seasoned Gouda cheese; it was humorously costumed to befit the event.
- On 25 January 2011 they began to drop Simple Orb as loot.
- On 4 March 2011, Gold mice could be found at the Birthday Party location during MouseHunt's 3rd Birthday Celebration.
- On 7 December 2011, they could be found at the Festive Comet during the Great Winter Hunt 2011. They were known to drop Festive Feta as loot in this location.
- On 23 January 2012, they could be found in the Year of the Dragon Festival location where they were known to drop Firecracker Charms as loot.
- Gold mice appeared at the Birthday Party Celebration location during the MouseHunt's Fourth Birthday Celebration event, during which they were known to drop 2012 Birthday Gifts and Party Charms as loot.
- Gold mice could be found at the Great Gnawnian Games in August 2012, when hunting with Runny cheese.
- On 11 February 2013, they appeared in Calamity Carl's Cozy Cruise as part of the Year of the Snake Festival, dropping Cruise Bux and 8 Souvenirs as loot.