Birthday Party Celebration
It's a pool party! Join us for celebration of MouseHunt's Fourth Birthday! Join the birthday mice, and build a giant cake in celebration.
Description and Requirements
The Birthday Party is a special location first available during MouseHunt's 3rd Birthday Celebration in 2011, requiring a minimum rank of Recruit to enter. Mice are unable to steal gold or points, but may steal multiple pieces of cheese if not caught.
- The Birthday Party Celebration is currently closed. The King's Guards kindly escorted me to the Meadow so that I may resume the hunt.
- In 2011, this location was called simply Birthday Party, and had the following description:
- A massive party to celebrate MouseHunt's 3rd Birthday!
These are the shops that can be found in the Birthday Party:
- In 2011, this location had a Cheese Shoppe, General Store and Trapsmith.
Birthday Party Mice
MouseHunt's Fourth Birthday Mice
MouseHunt's 3rd Birthday Mice
|Birthday||900||750||Event Mice||2011 Birthday Gift|
|Black Widow||480||10||Indigenous Mice||SUPER|brie+ cheese|
|Buckethead||900||1,300||Event Mice||Birthday Explosives|
|Cowardly||190||300||Indigenous Mice||Cupcake Colby Potion|
|Curious Chemist||2,400||400||Indigenous Mice||Cupcake Colby Potion|
Wicked Gnarly cheese
|Diamond||1,200||600||Indigenous Mice||Simple Orb|
|Magic||2,000||1,250||Indigenous Mice||Nanny Charm|
|Scruffy||250||400||Indigenous Mice||Flawed Orb|
|Silvertail||1,200||1,200||Indigenous Mice||Simple Orb|
|Sleepwalker||1,300||900||Event Mice||Red Wax|
|Spud||300||500||Indigenous Mice||Flawed Orb|
|Terrible Twos||800||1,100||Event Mice||Chocolate Birthday Cake Base|
MouseHunt's Fourth Birthday
Hunters need to acquire various birthday items in order. After the specified amount of an ingredient is collected, the available mice in the location change and they begin dropping the next ingredient; also, a message is left in the Hunter's Journal.
- I collected all the Birthday Cake Batter! That cake is looking mighty tasty... but it's not ready yet! I need to find enough icing to get this cake decorated first!
- There! That's a more-than-generous serving of icing! Mmm... It's still missing something, though! Maybe these mice have some birthday candles I could use...
- Four birthday candles, wonderful! One for each year of MouseHunt's age; what a coincidence! Now who would have a spark to light them, I wonder?
- Great, the cake is complete! I set up my camera and wait for a Dinosuit Mouse to wander by...
- Cake Complete
- My tasty cake attracted a hungry Dinosuit Mouse! As the pesky mouse finished the last bite of cake I was able to snap a photo of it before catching it in my trap!
- Perhaps by building another cake I can lure another Dinosuit Mouse to my trap.
Party Charms significantly increase the encounter rates of the party mice with the ingredients and other birthday loot. Nanny Charms or Nannybot are needed to obtain the Sparks of Candle Flame. On the first completion of a cake, the hunter is presented an additional message, as well as receiving the Carrot Birthday Cake Base.
- With the cake completed, I stealthily cut a tiny slice (from the back, where nobody will notice).
|Mouse||Blob of Cake Batter
|Dollop of Icing
|Birthday Cake Candles
|Spark of Candle Flame stage||Cake Complete!|
|Standard Power||Parental Power|
Hunting tips by Larry
Happy birthday, Hunter! Well, yes, I know it's not your birthday. It's MouseHunt's Fourth Birthday, and that's cause for all to celebrate!
The King has decorated the vacant lot quite handsomely, don't you think? All festooned with streamers and sparklers and balloons and cheerful good fun! If you look carefully, you'll see that even the mice - okay, most mice - are dressed up and celebrating as well.
The only thing this celebration is missing is a jolly great cake! And that, dear Hunter, is where you come in. You see, the royal chef was working on a grand creation, only those mischievous mice have snuck in and stolen everything. See if you can track down the mice who've stolen the ingredients, and rebuild at least some kind of cake. You'll need some batter, some icing, and four candles - lit ones, at that!
And keep an eye out for Party Charms! Celebrating mice can't resist them, so add them to your trap to increase your chances of tracking down the ingredient thieves.
MouseHunt's 3rd Birthday
In this location, nearly all mice are weak to most power types, hunters may consider using the luckiest trap available to them. The Terrible Twos Mouse is only weak to the Parental power type, hunters may consider using the Nannybot to catch this mouse, although using the Nanny Charm and a luckier trap would prove to be more effective.
Cupcake Colby is the only known cheese to reliably attract a number of the special event mice in this location. SUPER|brie+ cheese is known to be the preferred cheese of the Curious Chemist in this location, while purchased cheese such as Brie are known to be the preferred cheese of the Cowardly Mouse.
Hunting tips by Larry
Welcome to MouseHunt's 3rd Birthday Bash!
The King setup this massive inflatable fortress of fun for hunter's to bounce, party and celebrate! Unfortunately, mice have crashed the party as they always seem to do. With all the sugar coated cakes and treats, some of the mice have given up other flavours of cheese and developed an incurable sweet tooth. Luckily a new potion has been discovered to create a cupcake-flavoured version of Colby Cheese. Its sugary good taste and scent are sure to attract the party animals!
You can find Cupcake Colby Potions as loot here, or you can send them as party favors by visiting the gift shoppe. Once you have some Cupcake Colby you'll be able to attract the birthday party mice!
Make sure to visit the Trapsmith here. I hear they have unique hunting equipment to reward your efforts with.
Good luck hunting, and be careful not to eat too much cake!