|Charm Statistics||Charm Info|
|Power Bonus:||1%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||Very Fresh||Tradeable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|The Nanny Charm contains a concentrated amount of scolding and changes any trap's power type to Parental, ensuring that any mice caught are not harmed and instead only told to think long and hard about what they did wrong.|
The Nanny Charm was dropped as loot by various mice, and was also available through Gifting, during MouseHunt's 3rd Birthday Celebration. Nanny Charms were made available through the same means the following year during MouseHunt's Fourth Birthday Celebration.
The Nanny Charm changes any trap's power type to Parental when armed. Bonuses based on the weapon and base, such as extra power by using the Physical Brace Base with what is normally a Physical weapon, or by pairing a weapon and base from the Riftwalker Set, are not lost even though the trap power type changes.
- Nannybot - A Limited Edition Parental weapon.
- Forgotten Charm - Changes trap type to Forgotten..
- Hydro Charm - Changes trap type to Hydro.
- Shadow Charm - Changes trap type to Shadow.
History and Trivia
- 4 March 2011: The Nanny Charm was first introduced into the game at the start of MouseHunt's 3rd Birthday Celebration.