This entry was last updated for the Great Winter Hunt 2014.
|Category: Great Winter Hunt|
|Stales To:||Stale Cheese|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page|
|This nicely spiced cheese is a favourite of the cruel and sinister Squeaker Claws Mouse. It also makes the perfect topping for a warm cup of eggnog.|
Obtaining Nutmeg Cheese
Nutmeg Cheese was not available during the Great Winter Hunt 2014.
Using Festive Feta
Nutmeg Cheese had no special use during the Great Winter Hunt 2014.
- Nutmeg Cheese was required to attract Squeaker Claws
- Frozen Fromage - Source of Nutmeg Cheese.
- Stale Cheese - Produced by Nutmeg Cheese when it fails to attract a mouse and goes stale.
History and Trivia
- The orginal description of Frozen Fromage read as follows:
- 'This small morsel of frozen bait has been magically frozen and is unable to be thawed. The King has assigned the top scientists of Digby to investigate a way to thaw the bait.
- 16 December 2010: The description for Frozen Fromage was changed to read as follows:
- This small morsel of frozen bait has been magically frozen. The scientists of Digby discovered a morsel of Nutmeg Cheese is frozen inside, a known favourite of the Squeaker Claws Mouse. At its current melting rate, the ice should be weak enough to break sometime around December 23, 2010.
- 23 December 2010: Frozen Fromage melted revealing Nutmeg Cheese.