|Mouse Group: Indigenous Mice|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Any type||Other Requirements:||None|
Town of Gnawnia
|Loot:||Packet of Flour|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|To the naked eye, the Speedy Mouse is less of a mouse, and more of a brown blurry comet with a pink tail. There are very few case studies regarding their behavior, but those that exist are strange indeed. Take, for example, the testimony of one very disgruntled citizen: “Before I could call for help, those little varmints knocked me over, rifled through my pockets, bounced on muh belly and untied muh shoes.” Sometimes, even efficiency can be a bad thing.|
|Mouse ID#: 229|
Cheese and Charm Preference
In the Town of Gnawnia, the Speedy Mouse is not attracted to White Cheddar Cheese or Gilded Cheese.
In the Windmill location, the Speedy Mouse is not attracted to White Cheddar Cheese or Grilled Cheese.
In the King's Arms location, the Speedy Mouse is not attracted to White Cheddar Cheese.
No Charms are required to attract the Speedy Mouse.
Power Type Weaknesses
Hunters can encounter the Speedy Mouse in the following locations:
Attraction info and special event loot drops for the Speedy Mouse can be found at the individual event location pages.
History and Trivia
- 30 June 2010: The Speedy Mouse was released with the introduction of the Windmill location.
- 25 June 2013: The Speedy Mouse gained a vulnerability to Law power type traps, with the release of Varmint Valley.
- 19 September 2013: The Speedy Mouse gained a taste for Brie and Gouda cheeses during the Gnawnia population shift, although SUPER|brie+ still remains the most effective.
- 25 March 2014: The Speedy Mouse gained a vulnerability to Rift power type traps, with the introduction of the Rift Plane region.
- 2 September 2014: The Speedy Mouse began dropping Packets of Flour as loot in the Windmill.