- "Toy" redirects here. For other uses, see Toy (disambiguation).
The Toy Mouse is an Event Mouse found during the annual Great Winter Hunt event.
|Mouse Group: Event Mice (Great Winter Hunt)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||All types||Other Requirements:||??|
|Cheese:||See current Great Winter Hunt location||Charm:||??|
|Locations:||Great Winter Hunt||Loot:||See current Great Winter Hunt location|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Originally designed as a cute holiday toy, this little wooden mouse is the newest decoy being used by real mice to sneak away with some extra cheese for their big family get-togethers. While humans are distracted by The Toy Mouse's pink ears and the catchy rhythms it plays, its accomplices get into the pantry and steal as much cheese as they can carry. Catching a Toy Mouse for the holidays is not just a great gift idea-- it's a public service.|
|Mouse ID#: 207|
Finding Event Mice
- Great Winter Hunt 2017 - 12 December 2017 through 9 January 2018
- Great Winter Hunt 2016 - 13 December 2016 through 10 January 2017
- Great Winter Hunt 2015 - 15 December 2015 through 12 January 2016
- Great Winter Hunt 2014 - 9 December 2014 through 6 January 2015
- Great Winter Snowball Fight - 10 December 2013 through 7 January 2014
- Great Winter Hunt 2012 - 10 December 2012 through 2 January 2013
- Location: MegaBuy Mart
- Great Winter Hunt 2011 - 20 December 2011 through 9 January 2011
- Great Winter Hunt 2010 - 24 November 2010 through 6 January 2011
- Great Winter Hunt '09 - 3 December 2009 through 2 January 2010
History and Trivia
- 22 December 2009: The Toy Mouse was released as part of the The Great Winter Hunt '09 event.
- 23 December 2009: The Toy Mouse began to drop Twelve Liters of Egg Nog as loot.
- 13 December 2016: The points/gold for Toy Mouse were changed.