Have something to say?
|In recognition of the excellent contributions that Brossow has made to the MH Wiki.|
-- Grexx 21:41, 5 March 2009 (UTC)
Some notable contributions:
- Major revamp of the Main Page. (Dec 2008)
- Creating many of the templates in use at the moment.
- Major cleanup to the Mice page and creation of the Mice table. (2 Jan 2009)
- Creating and maintaining the Cheat Sheet. (10 Feb 2009)
RE Cheat Sheet
I realise you want this to be right, but i've been very careful in what i've done. How can I let you preview it before it goes up? If I knew how, thats what I would have done.--Amyarlp 14:30, 5 March 2009 (UTC)
- Click the "Show preview" button instead of "Save page" -- you completely messed up the table, so you were NOT "very careful" as stated. Go look at your old edit if you need to know why I'm less than happy about your edit. Sorry to be harsh, but I've got hours and hours of work in that page and even one character out of place can mess it all up. -- B.Rossow talkcontr 14:32, 5 March 2009 (UTC)
- Very sorry. I had been working on it for a long time, and hadn't spotted those slips. Will keep working though. Nearly got the whole thing up to date now.--Amyarlp 14:39, 5 March 2009 (UTC)
- I also have an up-to-date table, but it won't let me edit anything because of the "lost session data" error. --Mikeyco 14:44, 5 March 2009 (UTC)
Guide to Mousehunt
I've been working on a pretty large walkthrough of the game, which you can get here http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=ahwm9rm5zg9j_39fnmksqf2&hl=en. I spoke with some other people, and they said that you had a certain policy regarding guides on the wiki, but they weren't sure what it was. Do you want to post this somewhere on the wiki for people to be able to access it?--Kirbix 22:41, 21 March 2009 (UTC)
- Other people were mistaken, period. There is not and never has been any such policy. -- B.Rossow talkcontr 23:25, 21 March 2009 (UTC)
- Actually someone has already added the link to the guide into the wiki before you did. See here. You can also find suitable pages from which to link to it, much like how Rohan links the Pooflinger tools from the associated travel/hunting pages. -- Grexx 05:17, 22 March 2009 (UTC)
Haven't been online in a long while. Just thought that it would be nice to have some sort of official contribution template. Would appreciate any comments/feedback.
MD 12:30, 28 April 2009 (UTC)
- Looks great to me! I haven't been on in a meaningful way in a long time, either. Work and family obligations.... -- B.Rossow talkcontr 12:56, 28 April 2009 (UTC)
Thanks for beginning the wiki for MythMonger.
We were planning to setup a wiki for MythMonger on our servers, the same way we setup one for MouseHunt.
We'd love your help, as you've done such an awesome job for us on MouseHunt. It would be silly for us to start again, so please consider sending us the database dump for this wiki!
Please message me on Facebook! =)