Abominable Snow Mouse
|Abominable Snow Mouse|
|Mouse Group:||Indigenous Mice|
|Weaknesses:||All types except Parental|
|More Info:||MouseHunt Info Page|
Abominable Snow mice are far from bashful. They love to play innocent pranks that always seem to involve pelting others with a barrage of snowballs. These mice are occasionally seen wandering down from the Mountains to give hunters a hard time.
Abominable Snow mice have no specific preference for any kind of cheese.
Abominable Snow mouse is a typical member of the Indigenous Mice group. As such all power types except Parental are of normal effectiveness against it, and the Parental weapons are ineffective. Due to the rarity and relative strength of this mouse breed, a strong weapon is recommended to catch it when a hunter encounters it.
History and Trivia
- Abominable Snow mice were first released on 11 December 2008, along with Elf mice. They were originally found dropping Gifts in Town of Gnawnia, Mountain, Laboratory, and Training Grounds, as well as being costumed for Christmas. Just before Christmas, the Mountain became their sole habitat and Gifts were no longer available as loot. Their costumes were also removed, revealing their original appearances.
- The name and visual appearance of these mice are based on common incarnations of the Abominable Snowman legend.
- On 16 November 2009, the Abominable Snow mouse was chosen as the first "Monday Mystery Mouse" and they dropped SUPER|brie+ cheese as loot for one day only.
- They were found at the Festive Comet during The Great Winter Hunt '09, where they dropped Three Santa Hats and Six Snow Balls.
- On 24 November 2010, Abominable Snow mice were released once more in the Festive Comet during The Great Winter Hunt 2010.
- On 25 January 2011 they began to drop Divine Orb as loot.
- On 11 February 2013, they appeared in Calamity Carl's Cozy Cruise as part of the Year of the Snake Festival, dropping Cruise Bux and 8 Souvenirs as loot.
- On 25 June 2013, they gained a vulnerability to Law power type traps, with the release of Varmint Valley.