|Mouse Group: Indigenous Mice|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Any type||Other Requirements:||None|
Town of Gnawnia
Satchel of Gold (500)
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Traumatized by its terrible experience with a Swiss Army Trap (in a nightmare it had once), the Cowardly mouse sees constant menace in its idyllic surroundings. To this neurotic little rodent, every blade of grass represents a potentially fatal paper cut, and every rose a debilitating eye injury caused by getting too close for a sniff, followed by a bird landing on the bush at the the wrong moment, which causes the thorns to. . . well, you get the picture.|
|Mouse ID#: 227|
Cheese and Charm Preference
The Cowardly Mouse can be attracted using Standard Cheese.
No Charms are required to attract the Cowardly Mouse.
Power Type Weaknesses
The Cowardly Mouse drops the following loot:
Attraction info and special event loot drops for the Cowardly Mouse can be found at the individual event location pages.
- The Cowardly Mouse drops the Gnawnia Egg during the annual Spring Egg Hunt.
- Great Gnawnian Games
- Spring Egg Hunt 2012
- MouseHunt's Fourth Birthday Celebration
- Year of the Dragon Festival
History and Trivia
- 30 June 2010: The Cowardly Mouse was introduced.
- 25 June 2013: The Cowardly Mouse gained a vulnerability to Law power type traps, with the release of Varmint Valley.
- 25 March 2014: The Agitated Gentle Giant Mouse was introduced as the Rift counterpart of the Cowardly Mouse.
- 25 March 2014: The Cowardly Mouse gained a vulnerability to Rift power type traps, with the release of Rift Plane.