|Mouse Group: Forest Guild|
|Gold:||15,200||Bait Pref:||Wicked Gnarly Cheese|
|Locations:||Lagoon||Loot:|| Ancient Relic|
Hunting Research (5,000 points)
Satchel of Gold (1,000 gold)
Satchel of Gold (5,000 gold)
Satchel of Gold (10,000 gold)
Wicked Gnarly Cheese
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|This elusive mouse makes his home in the damp subterranean rivers of the underpass, hiding in rocky crags. Its bat-like squeak and the splash of its feet can often be heard in caverns, but when hunters approach, it dives into the water and swims away faster than a Burroughs trout. Because it has spent so much time in seclusion, these guardians of the underpass have unusual taste--anyone aiming to catch it should note that only the gnarliest cheese will tempt it out of hiding.|
The Silth Mouse has been found to be especially attracted to Wicked Gnarly Cheese, to the point that any other kind of cheese will simply not suffice.
Hydro and Tactical traps are very effective against the Silth Mouse, though Hydro traps have a distinct advantage.
Physical, Arcane, and Shadow traps are of normal effectiveness. All other power types are ineffective.
- The Silth Mouse drops the Silth Egg during the annual Spring Egg Hunt.
- MouseHunt Birthday II - 16-31 March 2010
History and Trivia
- 16 March 2010: The Silth Mouse was released for the first time..
- In the first month that the Silth Mouse was released, MouseHunt developers hosted a contest to determine the top three hunters who could catch the most of this breed. Prizes were awarded in the amounts of $50 of SUPER|brie+ (3,500 pieces), $25 of SUPER|brie+ (1,600 pieces), and $10 of SUPER|brie+ (500 pieces), respectively.
- 25 January 2011: The Silth Mouse began to drop Divine Orb as loot.
- 22 March 2011: Catching the Silth Mouse became one requirement for gaining the Sandtail Call to Arms which allows travel to the Fiery Warpath. Hunters who had already caught a Silth Mouse did not have to catch another one.
- 14 April 2011: The Silth Mouse began dropping a bonus Silth Egg as loot as part of the annual Spring Egg Hunt event.
- 29 August 2012: The Silth Mouse began dropping Ancient Relic as loot.
- 29 July 2012: Catching the Silth Mouse is no longer a requirement for gaining the Sandtail Call to Arms
- Originally the Silth Mouse dropped Plankrun's Journal Cover, but this was removed with the upgrade to MouseHunt 3.0.