The Silth Mouse is a breed of mouse found in the Lagoon. It is known to drop a variety of loot. Catching the Silth Mouse is one requirement for gaining the Sandtail Call to Arms which allows travel to the Fiery Warpath.
|Mouse Group: Forest Guild|
|Gold:||15,200||Bait Pref:||Wicked Gnarly cheese|
|Locations:||Lagoon||Loot:|| Ancient Relic|
Hunting Research (5,000 points)
Satchel of Gold (1,000 gold)
Satchel of Gold (5,000 gold)
Satchel of Gold (10,000 gold)
Wicked Gnarly cheese
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|This elusive mouse makes his home in the damp subterranean rivers of the underpass, hiding in rocky crags. Its bat-like squeak and the splash of its feet can often be heard in caverns, but when hunters approach, it dives into the water and swims away faster than a Burroughs trout. Because it has spent so much time in seclusion, these guardians of the underpass have unusual taste--anyone aiming to catch it should note that only the gnarliest cheese will tempt it out of hiding.|
The Silth Mouse has been found to be especially attracted to Wicked Gnarly cheese, to the point that any other kind of cheese will simply not suffice.
- The Silth Mouse drops the Silth Egg during the annual Spring Egg Hunt.
- MouseHunt Birthday II - 16-31 March 2010
History and Trivia
- 16 March 2010: The Silth Mouse was released for the first time..
- In the first month that the Silth Mouse was released, MouseHunt developers hosted a contest to determine the top three hunters who could catch the most of this breed. Prizes were awarded in the amounts of $50 of SUPER|brie+ (3,500 pieces), $25 of SUPER|brie+ (1,600 pieces), and $10 of SUPER|brie+ (500 pieces), respectively.
- Originally the Silth Mouse dropped Plankrun's Journal Cover, but this was removed with the upgrade to MouseHunt 3.0.
- 25 January 2011: The Silth Mouse began to drop Divine Orb as loot.
- 22 March 2011: Catching the Silth Mouse became one requirement for gaining the Sandtail Call to Arms which allows travel to the Fiery Warpath. Hunters who had already caught a Silth Mouse did not have to catch another one.
- 14 April 2011: The Silth Mouse began dropping a bonus Silth Egg as loot as part of the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event.
- 29 August 2012: The Silth Mouse began dropping Ancient Relic as loot.