|Mouse Group:||Indigenous Mice|
|Weaknesses:||All types except Parental|
|More Info:||MouseHunt Info Page|
No one is sure how one mouse managed to swallow a whole potato, but this is the result-- a bloated rodent prone to falling on its back. Unwilling to pass up food, even when they're still shaped like their last meal, Spud mice raid traps in order to hoard the cheese for later. Hunters have brought home large quantities of these mice by placing their traps at the bottom of a steep hill: Spud mice inevitably lose their balance while climbing them and roll to the bottom.
Spud mice have no specific preference for any kind of cheese.
History and Trivia
- Spud mice were introduced 30 June 2010.
- On 25 January 2011 they began to drop Flawed Orb as loot.
- On 4 March 2011, Spud mice could be found at the Birthday Party location during MouseHunt's 3rd Birthday Celebration.
- Spud mice began dropping the Stripy Red Egg as loot, in the Windmill location on 17 April 2011, for the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event.
- During the Spring Egg Hunt 2012 event, Spud mice began dropping a bonus Spud Egg as loot for hunters who had obtained the Eggscavator.
- On 25 June 2013, they gained a vulnerability to Law power type traps, with the release of Varmint Valley.