Student of the Cheese Belt Mouse
|Student of the Cheese Belt Mouse|
|Loot:|| Plankrun's Dojo Notes|
Satchel of Gold (750 gold)
Token of the Cheese Belt
|Mouse Group:||Followers of Furoma|
|Bait Pref:|| Maki cheese|
|More Info:||MouseHunt Info Page|
Students of the Cheese Belt may look peaceful and docile but don't let that catch you off guard. They are fueled by their hunger which is limitless, a trap will hardly be able to get between this mouse and your cheese! The masters of these students apparently have learned to control their cravings but tend to have a rough time refining the young students to their ways.
The Student of the Cheese Belt Mouse is a breed of mouse found in the Dojo. They are known to almost always drop Tokens of the Cheese Belt in the Dojo. They are also known to drop Plankrun's Dojo Notes and Satchels of Gold worth 750 gold in the Dojo.
Student of the Cheese Belt mice are weak to Tactical type traps such as Zugzwang's Last Move.
History and Trivia
- They were found at the Heart of the Tiger Party during the Heart of the Tiger event.
- Students of the Cheese Belt began dropping the Blue Argyle Egg as loot, on 16 April 2011, for the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event.
- During the Spring Egg Hunt 2011, they also dropped a bonus Dojo Student Egg as loot for hunters who had obtained the Rocket Rabbit Mallet. They dropped the same loot the following year during the Spring Egg Hunt 2012 event for hunters who had obtained the Eggscavator.
- On 23 January 2012, they could be found in the Year of the Dragon Festival location where they were known to drop Firecracker Charms as loot.
- On 11 February 2013, they appeared in Calamity Carl's Cozy Cruise as part of the Year of the Snake Festival, dropping Cruise Bux, Satchels of 750 Gold, and 7 Souvenirs (all but Gnawnian Shoreline) as loot.