Talk:Black Widow Mouse
Samurai Mouse appears female?
What makes the Samurai mouse look female?
- Blue eyeshadow, for one. The eyelashes. Pink Hammer pants. I never really thought about it before you asked (didn't write that entry in this article) but those are a few typically female characteristics I notice at first glance. BTW, it's good wiki etiquette to sign your comments on Talk pages like this by either using the signature button above the edit box (second from right) or by typing --~~~~ at the end of your post. :-) -- B.Rossow talkcontr 16:51, 28 December 2008 (UTC)
- I didn't notice that until you pointed that out. Well, the eye shadow is subtle enough that it could be overlooked, and it seems like the mention of the Samurai Mouse being female has been pulled off the entry, but I guess it could be female. I don't know if there's any official mention of the Samurai Mouse being female, though. -- Frostlight 12:07, 3 January 2009 (UTC)
- The Samurai mouse is infact drawn as a female. Although it's important to remember that all the breeds of mice obviously must have male and females running around the Kingdom, especially considering how fast they seem to multiply! The version depicted in the picture is usually whatever gender the artist feels like drawing that time around. --Dave Vanderburg 16:00, 3 January 2009 (UTC)
How to Catch
Just wondering, does anyone actually know the best way to catch these mice? -- Frostlight 08:38, 16 January 2009 (UTC)
That's a terrible title, but I don't know what else to call it. Feel free to change it. --Kirbix 17:45, 21 January 2009 (UTC)
- I changed it to "Habitat" and moved it above the Trivia section. My gut feeling on the increase in numbers? Devs making up for yesterday's server issues by putting more BWs out there. I'm sure it's just temporary. -- B.Rossow talkcontr 18:10, 21 January 2009 (UTC)
More female mice? I added the Elven princess, but what about the rest? Eagle owl? Sylvan? --Shinnok 08:17, 2 April 2009 (UTC)
- Dunno about that - Foxy perhaps, but don't think Eagle or Sylvan. -- Slanzinger 13:39, 2 April 2009 (UTC)
- At this point, there are now so many "female"-appearing mice that I hardly think it's worth worrying about. Really, what's the point? -- B.Rossow talkcontr 13:45, 2 April 2009 (UTC)
I think we should include which cheeses other than SB+ can attract the Black Widow in certain locations. I know Wicked Gnarly in Lagoon and RB in Laboratory, but I'm sure there's more. It's hard to keep track so if we don't note it in the location pages, it should appear here. --Hyperchao 01:10, 27 April 2011 (UTC)
- As long as it's clear that any bait can attract BW -- I got BW with white cheddar when I was an Apprentice... I do however think that it should be noted in the location, in the hunting strategy/cheese usage section if there's a significant advantage like RB in Lab/WG in Lagoon. Probably should be noted here also, but location is also important, in my opinion. -- camomiletea 04:00, 27 April 2011 (UTC)
- I think with all bait preferences we state that they are "especially attracted" to their preferred bait, but it implies that there is some small chance that other baits can attract the mouse. I updated it to reflect Moz, Lagoon, and Lab. aaronmil 13:10, 27 April 2011 (UTC)