|Category: Queso Canyon|
|Stales To:||Stale Cheese|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page|
|This nearly-molten, naturally-occuring cheese flows from an unknown source in the Queso Canyon region.
It's rather tasty, but it's missing something... Needs a little spice!
Equip this in the Prickly Plains to collect Mild Spice Leaves or in the Cantera Quarry to collect a small amount of Nachore, or at the Queso Geyser to collect a small amount of Cork Bark.
Obtaining Bland Queso
||Bland Queso per catch
||Nachore upgrade cost|
- Bland Queso can be obtained from Unstable Ember Gadget and Sparkling Dragonshard Nest.
Bland Queso can be found as loot in Dragon Nest when catching numerous mice in Queso Geyser.
- It can be obtained from opening a Queso Canyon Grand Tour Treasure Chest.
Using Bland Queso
- Bland Queso is required to attract Chip Chiseler and Tiny Toppler in Cantera Quarry.
- Bland Queso is required to attract Spice Seer and Old Spice Collector in Prickly Plains.
- Bland Queso can attract Fuzzy Drake in Queso Geyser while gathering Cork Barks.
- Stale Cheese - Produced by Bland Queso when it fails to attract a mouse and goes stale.