|Category: Queso Canyon|
|Stales To:||Stale Cheese|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page|
|A violent, magmatic, bubbling queso that radiates an intense bouquet of scents which burn the nostrils and cause extreme salivation.
No hunter has been brave enough to try it. Well, at least not after the first one who lost the ability to speak after merely bringing this cheese to their lips...
TASTE* AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Equip this in either the Prickly Plains or the Cantera Quarry to face off with a formidible foe!
Equip this in Queso Geyser to attract some of the most powerful Draconic mice in the region!
*WARNING: Do not taste!
Obtaining Flamin' Queso
Flamin' Queso can be crafted using the proper ingredients.
Flamin' Queso - 3 Piece Recipe
|Formula: Flamin' Queso (3 pieces)|
|Recipe can be unlocked by:||Collect Flamin' Spice Leaf|
|Bland Queso||10,000||N/A||Queso River|
|Flamin' Spice Leaf||10||N/A||
|Total||0 gold||Cost Per Piece: 0 gold|
|Recipe costs represent Shoppe prices only. The cost of items obtained through other sources will affect the total cost of crafting.|
Flamin' Queso - 6 Piece Recipe
Using Flamin' Queso
- Flamin' Queso is required to attract Nachous, The Molten in Cantera Quarry.
- Flamin' Queso is required to attract Inferna, The Engulfed in Prickly Plains.
- Flamin' Queso is required to attract Rambunctious Rain Rumbler, Pyrehyde and Bruticus, the Blazing in Queso Geyser.
- Flamin' Queso will also attract the following mice when armed in Queso Geyser:
- Stale Cheese - Produced by Flamin' Queso when it fails to attract a mouse and goes stale.