Compass Magnet Base
|Compass Magnet Base|
|Base Statistics||Base Info|
|Attraction Bonus:||10%||Limited Edition:||Yes|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Smashable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|This base is trimmed with brass and encased in glass and embedded within is a unique compass that behaves a bit differently from your run-of-the-mill Labyrinth Compass. While the Compass Magnet Base cannot prevent Dead End Clues like the Labyrinth Base, it can aid by extracting these unwanted clues from your actual Labyrinth Compass and absorbing them into the one trapped under glass.
Using this base inside of the Labyrinth has a 30% chance of removing a Dead End Clue from your Labyrinth Compass after every catch, even within intersections!
Each Season 9 Relic Hunter Treasure Chest has a chance of containing the Compass Magnet Base. The more Season 9 chests you open, the greater your chance of finding the Limited Edition bases will be!
There are two Limited Edition bases in Season 9. After opening 29 chests, you're guaranteed to either find
1) both bases in your 30th chest, if it is a rare chest and you have not already found them
2) first base in your 30th chest and second base in your 31st chest, if it is a normal chest and you have not already found them.
When used in the Labyrinth, this base has a 30% chance of removing a Dead End Clue from the Labyrinth Compass after every catch.
- Labyrinth Base - Has a chance to prevent Dead End Clue in the Labyrinth
- Minotaur Base - Has a chance to prevent Dead End Clue in the Labyrinth
- Treasure Seeker Base - Has a chance to prevent Dead End Clue in the Labyrinth, also has a chance to convert non-treasury clues to Treasury Clues
- The complete list of all Bases
History and Trivia
- 9 November 2021: The Compass Magnet Base was introduced in conjunction with Relic Hunter Seasons 9.
- 24 November 2021: The description for the base was changed to reflect that the special effect works only on catches rather than all hunts.