Compass Magnet Base
|Compass Magnet Base|
|Base Statistics||Base Info|
|Attraction Bonus:||10%||Limited Edition:||Yes|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Smashable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|This base is trimmed with brass and encased in glass and embedded within is a unique compass that behaves a bit differently from your run-of-the-mill Labyrinth Compass. While the Compass Magnet Base cannot prevent Dead End Clues like the Labyrinth Base, it can aid by extracting these unwanted clues from your actual Labyrinth Compass and absorbing them into the one trapped under glass.
Using this base inside of the Labyrinth has a 30% chance of removing a Dead End Clue from your Labyrinth Compass after every catch, even within intersections!
Compass Magnet Base can only be obtained from opening Season 9 Treasure Chests. These chests are labeled (Season 9) in their names.
The chance of a chest containing this base increases with every chest opened.
The 30th Season 9 chest is guaranteed to contain the Compass Magnet Base if it is not yet owned by the Hunter.
- Labyrinth: has a 30% chance of removing a Dead End Clue from the Labyrinth Compass after every catch
- Labyrinth Base - has a chance to prevent Dead End Clue in the Labyrinth
- Minotaur Base - has a chance to prevent Dead End Clue in the Labyrinth
- Treasure Seeker Base - has a chance to prevent Dead End Clue in the Labyrinth, also has a chance to convert non-treasury clues to Treasury Clues
- Gemology Base - also a Season 9 exclusive reward
History and Trivia
- 9 November 2021: The Compass Magnet Base was introduced in conjunction with Relic Hunter Seasons 9.
- 24 November 2021: The description for the base was changed to reflect that the special effect works only on catches rather than all hunts.