Farm to Table Loot Event
During the event time, hunters will find extra loot when hunting in 3 designated locations:
- Double loot dropped from mice
- This effect stacks multiplicatively with Condensed Creativity, so if the loot is already doubled from Condensed Creativity, it is doubled again with this effect (to become quadrupled)
- The list of items affected is basically all Folklore Forest Inventory items:
- My Farm to Table Bonus harvested an additional:
- <X> x <item>
- My Farm to Table Bonus earned me an additional <X> Gnawbel Prize for Literature.
During the event, if the Hunter has access to the event locations, a Camp HUD is shown to notify the Hunter about the event. It features:
- An event countdown to tell how long until the end of the event
- A More info button, which can be clicked to open the News post.
History and Trivia
- 15 to 29 November 2023: The Farm to Table Loot Event occurred.
- The event name, Farm to Table, reflects the hunting locations that it takes place in, which are Foreword Farm, Prologue Pond, and Table of Contents. They are 3 connected locations in Folklore Forest.