|Power Type: Rift|
|Weapon Statistics||Weapon Info|
|Power Bonus:||0%||Cost:||6,400,000 gold|
1 Shattered Rift Crystal
50 Rift Circuitry
|Attraction Bonus:||0%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||No effect||Smashable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|Take a smashed Crystal Tower, add a healthy collection of high technology scavenged from the most powerful Burroughs Rift mice, sprinkle with a dollop of Digby ingenuity, and what do you get? Terrifying Crystal Laser technology that brings Rift Power traps to the next level!|
This variant of Crystal Laser technology splits the laser into three separate beams, useful for covering more area, and ensuring the smaller, less powerful Rift mice don't sneak through. That, plus the 3 Luck makes this trap great for catching the majority of Rift mice, but less effective against the tougher bosses.
The Multi-Crystal Laser can be purchased from the Burroughs Rift Trapsmith for 1,500,000 gold, 1 Shattered Rift Crystal (from smashing a Crystal Tower worth 4,900,000 gold), and 50 Rift Circuitry, but only if the hunter has obtained the Null Gauntlet (looted from The Menace of the Rift). It cannot be refunded.
|Set Bonus (2 Pieces)
|Set Bonus (3 Pieces)
|The Rift Set Bonuses require Hunters to own a Rift Base, Weapon or Charm.|
- Crystal Tower – Source of Shattered Rift Crystal required for purchasing the Multi-Crystal Laser.
- Focused Crystal Laser – Upgrade built from Shattered Rift Crystal obtained by smashing Crystal Tower, with emphasis on power.
- A complete list of Rift weapons can be found here.
- Haunted Spires Skin
- Monkey Multi-Crystal Laser Skin
- Ram Shrine Crystal Laser Skin
- Spring Hunt Multi-Crystal Laser Skin