Oasis Water Node Trap
(Redirected from Oasis Water Node)
|Oasis Water Node Trap|
|Power Type: Hydro|
|Weapon Statistics||Weapon Info|
|Power Bonus:||12%||Cost:||2,000,800 Gold|
1 Oasis Bead
|Attraction Bonus:||10%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Smashable:||Yes|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|Working with some clever trapsmiths and the oasis bead you were able to create a tunnel of water and give it a mind of it's own. While on standby the trap simply looks like a still pool of fresh water in a beautiful desert oasis, however any mouse it encounters will be snatched up and rocketed through the water tunnel to whatever destination you've set, be that Davy Jones Locker or another continent. If this were big enough for a human and much safer, one might consider using it for a more cost effective travel method...|
It requires 1 Warpath Victory to purchase.
It cannot be refunded.
The Oasis Water Node Trap (if unintentionally smashed) can be reassembled from Oasis Water Node Trap Parts.
|Reconstruction Formula: Rebuild Oasis Water Node Trap|
|Recipe can be unlocked by:||Capture a mouse using the Oasis Water Node Trap|
|Oasis Water Node Trap Parts||1||2,000,800|
|Recipe costs represent Shoppe prices only. The cost of items obtained through other sources will affect the total cost of crafting.|
- Phantasmic Oasis Trap - has Oasis Water Node Trap as part of the cost
- Chrome Oasis Water Node Trap - uses Oasis Water Node Trap Parts to craft
- The list of all Oasis weapons
- The list of all Hydro weapons
History and Trivia
- 26 March 2011: The first Oasis Water Node Trap was crafted.
- 14 Nov 2012: The Oasis Water Node Trap became smashable and the reconstruction recipe was introduced with the opening of the Living Garden.
- 22 March 2022: The Oasis Water Node Trap became available in Fiery Warpath Trapsmith with the Shops Infrastructure Overhaul update.