Obvious Ambush Trap
The Obvious Ambush Trap is a Tactical weapon.
|Obvious Ambush Trap|
|Power Type: Tactical|
|Weapon Statistics||Weapon Info|
|Attraction Bonus:||0%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||Very Stale||Smashable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|This little robot's not fooling anyone, but with a laser-sighted, explosive-shooting cannon at his side, he doesn't really have to. Because of the Technic King's passion for heavy artillery, Technic Mice have an irresistible compulsion to battle any strange technology and acquire it for the team. Even an obvious ambush brings Technics running in hopes that they can be the one to bring a new weapon home to the King.|
The Obvious Ambush Trap is not sold by any Trapsmith. It can only be crafted given the proper ingredients.
|Formula: Obvious Ambush Trap|
|Recipe can be unlocked by:||Capture a Technic King mouse|
|Obvious Ambush Trap Blueprints||1||1,100,000|
|Recipe costs represent Shoppe prices only. The cost of items obtained through other sources will affect the total cost of crafting.|
- Blackstone Pass Trap – has similar attributes but is more effective against Mystic mice than against Technic mice.
- Mystic Pawn Pincher - Designed to catch the Mystic Pawn in Zugzwang's Tower while avoiding the Technic Pawn.
- Technic Pawn Pincher - Designed to catch the Technic Pawn in Zugzwang's Tower while avoiding the Mystic Pawn.
- A complete list of Tactical weapons can be found here.
History and Trivia
- 26 August 2010: The Obvious Ambush Trap was first mentioned in the blueprints sold at the Seasonal Garden.