The Prestige Base is a Base that can gain additional stats.
|Base Statistics||Base Info|
|Power Bonus:||20%||Cost:||12,170,000 gold|
2 Core of the Eclipse
|Attraction Bonus:||0%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Smashable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|A slab of the foundation from the Valour Rift Gauntlet Tower. It shares a bond with the original structure and grows stronger the further you progress into the tower. The bond is so strong that it persists through and outside of the Rift Plane, in all other areas of the Kingdom.
This base will grow in power as the hunter reaches new heights:
+20 Power Boost per floor reached during Ultimate Umbra
+2 Luck Boost per Total Eclipse floor reached during Ultimate Umbra
These boosts are based on highest floor reached and are applied permanently as you reach greater heights during Ultimate Umbra.
- 12,170,000 gold
- 2 Core of the Eclipse
The Hunter must have completed the following adventures in order to purchase the base:
- Capture the Eclipse Mouse
- Defeat Twisted Carmine
- Capture the Goliath Field Mouse
- Defeat the Menace of the Rift
- Capture the Monstrous Black Widow
- Capture the Grand Master of the Dojo
- Capture the Absolute Acolyte
It cannot be refunded.
- 20 Power Boost per floor reached
- 2 Luck Boost per Eclipse floor reached
|Riftwalker Set||Riftstalker Set|
|Set Bonus (2 Pieces)||
|Set Bonus (3 Pieces)|
|The Rift Set Bonuses require the Hunter to own a Rift Base, Weapon, and Charm.|
History and Trivia
- 8 October 2019: The Prestige Base was released with the introduction of Valour Rift.
- 20 May 2020: The Prestige Base's on screen stats were updated to match the actual stats (caused by a bug) of the base.