Ronza's Traveling Shoppe October 2009
Ronza stops in from time to time, bringing MouseHunters new and fancy trap components from other parts of the world. Little is known about her origins, and she never stays very long. The King allows Ronza to make port near the castle, to sell her goods. Perhaps the more she visits, the more we will find out about her...
Ronza arrived 20 October 2009 and left 3 November 2009.
Description and Requirements
Ronza's Traveling Shoppe is a special location, a large blimp that occasionally becomes available for hunters to visit and purchase special supplies. The merchant, Ronza, is a mysterious woman of unknown origin. When this ship lands, anyone who has access to the region in which she lands can visit her shop provided they have the gold to travel there. Her shop will show in the list of locations for the region where she lands just like any other location, and you travel there in the normal way. A minimum rank of Recruit is required to access the Ronza's Traveling Shoppe. Note that if Ronza lands at a place not accessible to new hunters, they would not be able to access it. For example, a Novice hunter cannot access Ronza's Traveling Shoppe if it is located in the Furoma region as (s)he does not have the maps and the title.
Mice Available at Ronza's Traveling Shoppe
|Black Widow||480||10||Indigenous Mice||SUPER|brie+ cheese|
|Burglar||1,420||1,250||Indigenous Mice||Brie cheese|
|Diamond||1,200||600||Indigenous Mice||Rockforth Cheese|
|Frosty Snow||600||300||Indigenous Mice|
|Gold||600||1,200||Indigenous Mice||Rockforth Cheese|
|New Year's||2,200||200||Event Mice|
|Nibbler||1,100||900||Indigenous Mice||Rockforth Cheese|
|White||70||100||Indigenous Mice||Teddy Bear|
- Highlighted mice are less than 1% of the population and are infrequently encountered in this location.
The following Shoppes are available at Ronza's Traveling Shoppe
|Rainbow Mohawk Wig of Awesomeness||60,000||N/A|
Limited Edition items will never be offered again. Once Ronza leaves, the opportunity to purchase those items is over.
|HitGrab Rockin' Horse
Hunting Tips by Larry
Her name can cause both excitement and high blood pressure: Ronza!
Ronza is a traveling merchant that occasionally visits Gnawnia with all sorts of goodies. Make sure to visit the Trapsmith, Cheese Shoppe and General Store to see what she currently has for sale.
Be careful of how much you buy. You may find yourself unable to refund any excess wares.
History and Trivia
- During downtime for a hardware upgrade on the 21 September 2009, a picture was uploaded, saying "This October a friend of the Kingdom will be returning after a long voyage!" On the subsequent Feedback Friday, the developers said that it was a reference to Ronza.
- On 16 October 2009, Ronza's airship was first sighted on the top right corner of the full map, and a new empty field was found south of the Gnawnia Castle and to the right of Calm Clearing. Approximately 20 hours later, the ship moved further southwest, and was then directly next to Dracano. Shortly after, developer Dave Vanderburg posted in the Recent News and Updates forum, alerting us that Ronza "hopes to make landfall sometime next week" and that "her final destination is the empty spot just south of the Gnawnia Castle."
- On 19 October 2009, a few flyers from Ronza were found stating her two-week stay would begin the following day.
- On 20 October 2009, the mice in Ronza's Traveling Shoppe started to drop new loot: Rockforth Cheese and Teddy Bear.
- On 2 November 2009, the following was announced : "Ronza leaves this Tuesday (Nov 3). Visit her shop before she flies away!"
- On 3 November 2009 at approximately 4 PM EST, Ronza departed from Gnawnia. Any hunters who were hunting on her airship when she lifted off received this message: "Ronza cut the tethers to her ship and took off into the sky. On her way out, she dropped me off at the Town of Gnawnia, free of charge, where I resumed the hunt."