(Redirected from Sandstorm)
|Power Type: Physical|
|Weapon Statistics||Weapon Info|
|Power Bonus:||20%||Cost:||999,000 Gold|
2 Sandblasted Metal
1 Digby DrillBot
1 Mouse DeathBot
|Attraction Bonus:||5%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Smashable:||Yes|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|Encased in metal that has stood the test of extreme weathering and time, the Sandstorm MonstroBot is outfitted with the most advanced technologies. Should a mouse be lucky enough to escape its heat sensor tracking and turbo lasers, they are still left to face its sheer size and hardened fists. One MonstroBot alone could take out three Digby DrillBots at once...easily. Thankfully, its tastes are of the more furry rodent variety!|
It requires 3 Warpath Victory to purchase.
It cannot be refunded.
The Sandstorm MonstroBot (if unintentionally smashed) can be reassembled from Sandstorm MonstroBot Parts.
|Reconstruction Formula: Rebuild Sandstorm MonstroBot|
|Recipe can be unlocked by:||Capture a mouse using the Sandstorm MonstroBot|
|Sandstorm MonstroBot Parts||1||3,004,080|
|Recipe costs represent Shoppe prices only. The cost of items obtained through other sources will affect the total cost of crafting.|
- Mouse DeathBot - part of the cost to purchase this weapon
- Digby DrillBot - part of the cost to purchase this weapon
- RhinoBot - part of the cost to purchase this weapon
- Chrome MonstroBot - uses Sandstorm MonstroBot Parts to craft
- The list of all Physical weapons
History and Trivia
- 22 March 2011: The Sandstorm MonstroBot was introduced as part of the Fiery Warpath location.
- 31 March 2011: The first Sandstorm MonstroBot was crafted.
- The Sandstorm MonstroBot was the first weapon to require a zoomed out view to depict its large size.
- 7 March 2013: The Sandstorm MonstroBot became smashable.
- 22 March 2022: The Sandstorm MonstroBot became available in Fiery Warpath Trapsmith with the Shops Infrastructure Overhaul update.