|Charm Statistics||Charm Info|
|Power:||200||Cost:||See current Halloween event page|
|Power Bonus:||2%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Tradeable:||Yes|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|These specialty charms are highly sought after during the Halloween season. This year these charms help you to quickly navigate through the nightmarish Spooky Sandcastle.
Using a Shortcut Charm will advance you an extra space forward while hunting at the Spooky Sandcastle.
Sources for this charm and a description of any special effects can be found on the current Halloween event page.
- Candy Charm - Halloween event charm
- Spooky Charm - Halloween event charm
- Extra Spooky Charm - Halloween event charm
History and Trivia
- 21 October 2015: The Shortcut Charm again appears for the Halloween 2015 event.
- 19 October 2014: The Shortcut Charm was introduced at the start of the Halloween 2014 event.
- 13 October 2016: The Shortcut Charm was made tradeable and giveable and given a boost in stats. The description was also changed. The previous description read:
- These specialty charms are highly sought after in the Haunted Terrortories! They prove irresistible to two specific mice, the beloved Shortcut Mouse and the dreaded Grey Recluse mouse. Catching either of these mice change your progress through the Haunted Terrortories.
Capturing the Shortcut mouse will let you in on the closest secret shortcut, advancing you three spaces forward while traversing the Haunted Terrortories..
However catching the Grey Recluse leaves your trap in a sticky situation, pulling you back one spot leaving you busy to clean up the mess.
What's a little risk and reward?
- 17 October 2017: Shortcut Charm no longer has any special properties during the annual Halloween event.