(Redirected from Sponge)
|Category: Living Garden|
|Charm Statistics||Charm Info|
|Power Bonus:||0%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Tradeable:||No|
|Consumed Upon:||Successful Catch||Giveable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|Mice in the Living Garden carry tiny amounts of water to sustain themselves. Equipping these Sponge Charms allow you to collect this water for yourself, and then use it to attract Thirsty Mice.|
- Crate of Living Garden Charms- (10 Sponge Charms)
- Living Garden Treasure Chest
- Purple Winter Hunt Gift Box
- Living Garden Charm Pack
- Essence Collector Kit
- The Sponge Charm causes mice to drop Dewdrops, which are needed to activate the Dewdrop Minigame.
- The Sponge Charm is only effective if the hunter is already in the Living Garden; if paired with regular cheese while in the Twisted Garden to return to normal reality, the Sponge Charm will be consumed without gaining a Dewdrop.
- Blue Double Sponge Charm - Collects 2 Dewdrops.
- A complete list of Living Garden Charms can be found here.
History and Trivia
- 14 November 2012: The Sponge Charm was released together with the Living Garden update.