|Stales To:||Stale Cheese|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page|
|Considered somewhat of an acquired taste, Susheese is the traditional meal of the school of the Cheese Claw. The combination of delicious brie and fish fresh out of the Burroughs River seems to be the only bait that will attract the Masters of the Cheese Claw.|
Obtaining Susheese Cheese
Susheese Cheese can be crafted using the proper ingredients.
Susheese Cheese - 3 Piece Recipe
Hunters must reach the rank of Grandmaster before they can use this recipe.
|Formula: Susheese Cheese (3 pieces)|
|Recipe can be unlocked by:||Capture 3 Student of the Cheese Claw mice|
|Token of the Cheese Claw||3||N/A|
|Curds and Whey||3||12
|Total||191 gold||Cost Per Piece: 63.67 gold|
|Recipe costs represent Shoppe prices only. The cost of items obtained through other sources will affect the total cost of crafting.|
Using Susheese Cheese
- Susheese Cheese is required to attract the Master of the Cheese Claw Mouse.
- Combat Cheese - Required to attract the Master of the Cheese Fang.
- Glutter Cheese - Required to attract the Master of the Cheese Belt.
- Token of the Cheese Claw - Required for crafting Susheese Cheese.
- Stale Cheese - Produced by Susheese Cheese when it fails to attract a mouse and goes stale.
History and Trivia
- 26 November 2008: Susheese Cheese was released with the introduction of Crafting.