The developers said it was a special edition mouse i.e. to honour the nibbler 'newspaper', not Limited edition. Fishwick.
The nibbler appears to be available in Gnawnia, I'm showing 79 catches, is there a hunting location missing?
Now Nibbler is also available in Whisker Woods, but since there have been no catches so far, it's not clear if it's in Calm Clearing or some unrevealed location in the region. -- Camomiletea 14:43, 2 April 2009 (UTC)
I got one in both the Lagoon and Great Gnarled Tree - since I don't see you have the lagoon down, I'll add it
- In harbour http://apps.facebook.com/mousehunt/hunterprofile.php?snuid=1440167118 --Winelight 19:50, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
- That does not show a nibbler in the harbour, more evidence please Thruppence 0:59, 4 June 2009 (GMT-5)
- I wasn't able to find a confirmation of Nibblers in the Harbour, but apparently people have been posting on the forums that they were rather lucky that way. -- Camomiletea 17:48, 30 July 2009 (UTC)
The meaning of the word "preferred" is "liked better". It is true that Nibbler can be attracted by other types of cheese, but they have a preference for SB+. This preference does not preclude them from being attracted to other types of cheese. There is really no need to mention those types of cheese. The purpose of the section is merely to explain the "preferred", not list all the types of cheese. This is what the section is saying. -- Camomiletea 02:23, 27 July 2009 (UTC)
You can't say that nibbler can be caught on standard cheese, because there are simply no evidence for such a claim. In all the hunts in ggt, tg and other locations where there are nibblers, no one has a confirmed nibbler catch without superbrie+. The only case is when people catch a nibbler on their very first hunt in the game, which is quite different and can't be considered just a coincidence.
Because of that, i think the information is misleading for hunters who want to try and catch a nibbler.--Silver123 09:22, 16 September 2009 (UTC)
I've caught several with (regular) Brie and RB. Bennoman 16:24, 25 October 2009 (UTC)
Ronza's Travelling Shoppe
Can't you catch these at Ronza's Travelling Shoppe, where they are known to drop Rockforth cheese? Bennoman 16:24, 25 October 2009 (UTC)
- Yes, and this is noted in the Ronza's Traveling Shoppe article, but since Ronza isn't always around, and in fact is only rarely around, the Ronza location isn't listed in the mice articles like Nibbler Mouse to prevent confusion. -- Camomiletea 20:43, 25 October 2009 (UTC)
- I'm going to add the info on Rockforth cheese loot, though in the History and Trivia section! Thanks for bringing it up. -- Camomiletea 20:47, 25 October 2009 (UTC)