Thanks for clearing that up, Dave... I personally wasn't around for iTunes mice to see what they looked like, if anything, and this article had always stated they were identical to Leprechauns for some reason. Revengeance 03:58, 25 November 2008 (UTC)
This page needs attention ASAP -- still refers to the mouse in the past tense and gives the impression they're not available. I don't have time but hope someone else does. --16:01, 5 October 2009 (UTC)
Creation of New Page
I believe that a new page should be made for the iTunes mice, and then this page only about new information about the rockstar mouse. Please let me know what you think i am willing to make it, but want to see what others think first. PDallas
- I agree. A new page would be appropriate, with a mention on each page of the existence of the other. -- 00:08, 21 October 2009 (UTC)
Quick Fact check
--Kirbix 12:40, 22 October 2009 (UTC)--Kirbix 12:40, 22 October 2009 (UTC) The satchels contain SB+; does the rockstar actually drop SB+ separately, or did someone get confused? The universal location thing, too- so far I've only seen reports of rockstar mice in four locations. Then again, perhaps I'm reading in the wrong places.
Can anyone verify?--Kirbix 12:21, 22 October 2009 (UTC)
- Rockstar mice were around long before this event and found (rarely) in all locations. -- 12:26, 22 October 2009 (UTC)
- But as the iTunes mouse. Most people consider this to be an entirely different mouse, and the fact that we've got a separate wiki page for both reflects this. Should there be a note saying that rockstar mice are no longer found universally, given that this is a current event and people may get confused?--Kirbix 12:29, 22 October 2009 (UTC)
- No, read the page. The Rockstar has been around since August and there's no evidence they're not found everywhere (including Ronza's, for that matter -- just because no one has caught one there yet doesn't necessarily mean that they aren't raraely found there). Certainly they're concentrated in a few areas now, but there's no reason to believe there aren't still a few out there just as before the event started. -- 12:31, 22 October 2009 (UTC)
- It seems silly to leave the location as universal on a presumption that the mouse *might* be found somewhere. One could argue that the elder mouse is found in Elub shore based on that logic.
- And there weren't any rockstar mice before Ronza's visit. They existed solely within the collection totals of the people who collected the original iTunes mice.--Kirbix 12:40, 22 October 2009 (UTC)
- Edit: After properly reading Dave's update I have changed the locations in the header. -- Twentypence 13:01, 22 October 2009 (UTC)
SUPER|brie+ as loot?
I don't remember Rockstar mice dropping SB+ as a separate loot.--Silver123 13:35, 7 January 2010 (UTC)
- Don't you think it is a little difficult to prove either way now that the mouse isn't even around? While you may not have caught a Rockstar that dropped SB+, I'm not going to discount the fact that the edit on 21 October has been there for most of the duration the mice were around. Moreover, Dave made additions to the article subsequent to that edit, and I would go on to assume that it would have been quite obvious to him if it anything was out of place. SB+ will remain as a loot drop till the next time the mouse is released. -- Grexx 17:25, 7 January 2010 (UTC)