The entry was last updated for Ronza's Summer 2015 visit.
|Charm Statistics||Charm Info|
|Power Bonus:||0%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||Uber Stale||Tradeable:||Yes|
|Consumed Upon:||Successful Catch||Giveable:||Yes|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|Although these dull and stale charms do not look too exciting right now, their tarnish can be polished off by equipping them while hunting to reveal a chrome shine. Each successful hunt will polish a charm, adding a lucky Chrome Charm to your inventory.|
The Tarnished Charm was available at Ronza's Traveling Shoppe. It sold for 3,000 gold and refunded for 900 gold.
The Tarnished Charm becomes a Chrome Charm upon consumption.
- Chrome Charm - Added to the Hunter's inventory upon consumption of a Tarnished Charm.
History and Trivia
- 31 January 2012: The Tarnished Charm was introduced by Ronza. It cost 1,000 gold.
- 7 March 2013: The Tarnished Charm was available for purchase for 3,000 gold during MouseHunt's Fifth Birthday.
- 13 May 2014: The Tarnished Charm was available for purchase for 3,000 gold from Ronza.
- 30 June 2015: The Tarnished Charm was available for purchase for 3,000 gold from Ronza.